Let's help Maureen

Whopper

You guys are GREAT! :thumbsup_anim: I notice though that the higher one gets, the more difficult it becomes to get higher :D . I was more than two weeks late entering this, but you guys among some of my family have brought me further than I thought I would actually get. Even if I don't get into the top ten, you guys have made me feel great and there are no words to express my thanks.

I'm Verkempt :blush:

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr

Motv8tr is envolved in the Adopt an Angler contest from Rogers and I personally can't think of anyone else here that isn't more deserving of our help (sorry if anyone else here is entered).

Lets get her into the top ten.

http://www.wfn.tv/rogers/index.php

her ID number is lQd14

A vote a day just may help her win!

Whopper

I have also entered the Adopt an Angler contest and currently sit in 10th place. I wish Motv8tr all the best in winning the Bass boat, $2000 BPS shopping spree and WFN fishing lessons. At one point I was in 2nd place, but have quickly dropped out of the top 4.

Just an FYI. The top 4 online vote getters win the 4 secondary prizes. The Grand prize winner is chosen by the folks at WFN.

GRAND PRIZE INCLUDES:

Brand new 2007 Panfish 17 Tracker Boat with Trailer (retail $15,000 Cdn.)

$2,000 Shopping spree to Bass Pro Shops Canada

Lessons from WFN Pro Angler

Four (4) secondary prizes will be awarded to the top 4 online entries as voted by you! Secondary prizes include: $250 Gift card to Bass Pro Shops and a WFN prize package.

Please Note: Several folks who have entered this contest, have discovered a way around the 1 vote/24 hour period limitation. If you disable the "acceptance of cookies" from within your browser settings, you can vote as many times as you like. In fact you can sit in front of you PC and keep voting for yourself for hours on end if you want the secondary prize bad enough. The botton line is....the 4x secondary prizes will be awarded to the Adopt an Angler entrants who have the most time on their hands. It's amazing what folks will do for a $350 prize package.

Cheers

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Edited by fishinonthebrain