Let's help Maureen

Whopper

:blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::rolleyes:

Don't take it so personally FOTB. I hope she does get to the top 4. She's very deserving of it and has always given of herself when she can.

C'mon people, lets keep voting.

Joey

huh? I don't think i said Moe was not deserving. In fact I hope she makes it to the top 4 as well. I guess you misunderstood my post. I wasnt taking anything personally. :D I was merely making an observation that Moe has been moving up fast and that i don't think there is enough time for folks who are voting, to put her into the top 4 and thus gaurantee her a secondary prize. This is just my opinion of course. I really hope i'm proven wrong and will be the first in line to congratulate her in winning the secondary prize or even the grand prize if she is fortunate enough to be picked by WFN. :)

Cheers.

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Seeing as how they won't reply to our e-mails about the rigged voting it's become a "if you can't beat 'em...join 'em" and muck-up the works...

I agree Beans. If you can't beat'em....then join'em. If we get a few more folks disabling their internet cookies, it might just be enough to put Moe into the top 4. I hope she makes it.

Cheers.

FOTB

Don't be the first in line to congratulate her. Be the first in line to vote for her.

I have done that as well. In fact there was one day last week where i disabled my internet cookies and spent 40 minutes voting for Moe. I probably managed about 800 to 1000 votes in that timespan.

Cheers.

FOTB

Well that's great FOTB, I too hope you make it to the top 4 as well :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

I was once in 2nd place at the beginning of July. However once i realized that folks could disable their internet cookies and vote as fast as they could click a mouse, I gave up. I've since slipped to 12th place. and will most likely slip even further by the time the end of the month rolls around. The only prize i care about is the Grand Prize and the online voting has no bearing on that prize.

Cheers

FOTB

Edited by fishinonthebrain

So i guess i just click on her photo. thanks

You may be prompted to install a flash plugin. Once that is done, you click on her photo and it will come up in in the left hand window. Click the "vote" button.

Cheers

FOTB

OK friends, we only have two days to get it together. If anyone on the board deserves a shot at the boat, it's Maureen. Let's give it to her.... let's vote Florida style :-)

Hi Roy,

I guess you didnt read my previous posts. Let me restate it again....How many votes Maureen gets, does not have any bearing on whether or not she wins the boat. The winner of the boat is choosen by the staff at WFN. So you saying "Let's give it to her....let's vote Florida style"....is communicating the wrong message. It should read....If anyone on the board deserves a shot at the $350 WFN secondary prize package, it's Maureen. Let's give it to her.... let's vote Florida style. This community has no control over who wins the grand prize boat.

Cheers

FOTB

For those that really want Maureen to win the $350 secondary prize package, you need to disable your acceptance of internet cookies. by disabling your acceptance of internet cookies, you can vote more the once in a 24 hour period. In fact you can vote as often as you can point and click a mouse. In internet explorer, this is how you do it.

1. Click "Tools"

2. Click "Internet Options"

3. Click the "Privacy" Tab

4. Move the sliding bar up all the way until it says "block all cookies"

Then go the the wfn voting site and go nuts. Vote for Maureen as much as your heart desires. I have already done this a few times to the tune of some 3000 votes. If all the folks who are casting votes for Maureen did this, she would be able to crack the top 4 and win the secondary prize.

Cheers,

FOTB

Edited by fishinonthebrain

I've been doing it for days FOTB. Got her down from 34 to 21 one day. Almost got her on the first page yesterday. If its slow at work tomorrow I'll try to get her to top 4 :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

Excellent!! :thumbsup_anim: Have you figured out how many votes you have cast so far. How many hours did it take you to get her from 34 to 21?. She is about to overtake me for 13th place. :( j/k. I will vote for a hour or so later today and see of it moves her up any further. It will be quite an accomplishment if we as a community, can get her into the top 4.

Cheers.

FOTB

No, I didn't count the times I had to vote to advance a spot. I think it depends on how many more votes the next person in line has. Some spots seem to take longer than others to pass. It only took me about a 1/2 hour for the 34 to 21 spot. I was on the phone at work and just kept clicking back and forth :whistling: I was talking business of course :angel:

Joey