Let's help Maureen

Whopper

I went on the WFN site and informed them that by clearing your cache...you can vote as many times a day as you like and have time for...

I also suggested that all the entrants names be put in a hat and the first 4 names drawn win the $250 BPS gift cerificates plus the extras...seems like the only fair way to run it now that the voting can be rigged...

SHADES of voting in Florida !!!

Maybe if they receive more e-mails from OFC members this will happen...

Got another in!

Keep voting guys. There are enough of us here to push her over the top. C'mon, help out an OFC'r. We'd do it for you too.

:thumbsup_anim: Just voted again... Moe's slipped to 31... Come om people lets get with the program :whistling::clapping:

I guess none of you read my previous post in this thread. I know you are all trying to help Moe climb the ranks in this "Adopt and Angler" online voting contest, but your efforts are rather fruitless. That is unless each and every one of you voting for Moe, decides to disable their acceptance of "interent cookies" and vote at least a few thousand times a day. Then Moe may make some progress and move up a few notches in the online voting. In my opinion....it just isnt worth it to sit in front of your PC and click on the "Vote" button time after time after time. I calculated that one vote takes about 2 seconds. That works out to 30 votes a minute and 1800 votes an hour. If you do this for a few hours (3) each day for the entire duration of the contest, you would have approx 250,000 votes. Is this all worth a $350.00 BPS/WFN prize package? That is what the top 4 online vote getters win. To some entrants obviously, but to me it just is not worth the effort it would take to win one of the 4 secondary prizes. The Grand Prize Boat/$2000 BPS shopping spree is awarded by WFN....they are the ones who pick the one winner out of all the 400 entries.

Cheers,

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Moe has move from 33nd to 24th very quickly. :thumbsup_anim: It looks like some folks have disabled their acceptance of interent cookies and are voting as fast as they can click a mouse.

Cheers,

FOTB

Edited by fishinonthebrain

Moe went from 21st to 17th place overnight. :thumbsup_anim: Someone must have alot of time on their hands and is voting as fast as they can point and click a mouse. :whistling: GL in your quest to put Moe into the top 4 and thus gaurantee her one of the 4x secondary prizes. I'm not sure it can be done in 4 days though. :dunno:

Cheers

FOTB

Edited by fishinonthebrain