We woke up here today.... nf

TJQ

aplumma... thats why we brought tylenol.... and yes .. fish will be hard to come by... were right in times square for 3 days for some sightseeing before we head back in the bush... saw a play on broadway last nite with the kids... FANTASTIC!!

Today is tour bus sight seeing... they have these walkon-andoff double decker buses we will be riding them fo a couple of days...

sposed to be 35 degreees here today.... uhhhhhhgggggg

Slowpoke... dude... didnt ya get my message... they cancelled your membership... they said you were a bit too committed to the movement!!

LOL.. ill look for the tutu ... but i dont think i packed it.

DSC03888.JPG

Jaden Getting her palm read..... apparenlty I better get her dowry ready...

DSC03819.JPG

Really cool way to do beef over the open fire.... hmm gives me ideas!!

DSC03756.JPG

Umm i need a TV like this for the camp.....

DSC03753.JPG

This would be good toooo...

were heading here for supper!!! Kids should love it!!

NOT a fan of NYC.....yuck!

dk

LOL.. i gotta tell ya.. theres no way I could live here.. but.. its an unbielevable place to visit... and ill go have a look for the cowboy... supposed to be 35 and sunny here....

heres pics from yesterday...

DSC03978.JPG

DSC03852.JPG

DSC03830.JPG

DSC03978.JPG

Just pop open a man hole cover, drop a ham sandwich down the hole, fells like ice fishin, and get ready for a "CHUD" to grab it and run! (CHUD - Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller!) They put up on heck of a fight, but are not recommended table fare! :clapping::whistling:

HH

A couple of things.... the resaurant was great... it was cool fo us, but the kids really enjoyed it... they had all sorts of actors walking around and a ton of cool animatronic devices that talked to you... very cool..

also.. there is a cop on every corner here now and it sure isnt the same place it was last time I was here about 15 years ago... heres some pics from the resaurant ..and then we gotta get going... its empire state building, statue of liberty and WTC day today!!

DSC03924.JPG

DSC03952.JPG

DSC03940.JPG

DSC03948.JPG

Just pop open a man hole cover, drop a ham sandwich down the hole, fells like ice fishin, and get ready for a "CHUD" to grab it and run! (CHUD - Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller!) They put up on heck of a fight, but are not recommended table fare! :clapping::whistling:

HH

ROFLMAO......... Umm... do i need a licence for them??

Did you see the naked cowboy? He is always down there.

The first time I ever was there I was shocked how much smaller it is in real life then on the TV

Naked cowboy going to the drag races..............

Pink.jpg