My daughters first muksy

Handlebarz

Well this weekend was a great time for all of us at the Belle River Can/Am Challenge we had a great turn out with some big musky caught 53" first place 52" second 51 5/8" third and I think there was three more over 50" but my daughter came out the big winner she got her first musky this weekend it was a small 35" but still a fish for her. and go figure the same special pearch Woodie got it that makes 6 in the boat for that bait and I dont know how many we have lost with it there must be some magic in that one.

IMG_9394.jpg

Congrats to her !!!!!!! hip-hip horray... :clapping: ...thats great,and the picture says it all,she is one happy fishergirl.....its amazing when you can go fishing with your kids and they love it...my daughter fished with me all weekend and she cant get enough...so hats off to you dad.. :w00t: ...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

CONGRATS!!!

I'm going to try to get my 7yr old daughter into a musky at Pigeon lake this year when we rent a cottage in July. She's usually a big bluegill and sunfish master with the odd perch thrown in for variety. She did get her first bass, a smallie on topwater no less, off the dock last year.

Great pic too by the way.

That's really fantastic Mike and congrats to your daughter on her BIG moment :thumbsup_anim:

You guys are having a great start to the season down there with you joining the 50" club and now your little sweetie getting her 1st one ever !!!!!!

If nothing else, you've both reached your fishing goals this year :Gonefishing:

Thanks for all the rplies and yes Sandy you can take her in the fall she does love to be in the boat.

Lew maybe we need to get you down sooner this year like before the big snow fall this time LOL

Pete when you comin down? it seems that this could be another good year I just hope it stays this way will just have to wait and see

Way to go miko, saw it on another board but couldn't remember my password to comment! LOL

If any wants thier first muskie, go out with Mike!

I'm thinking of heading down your way this weekend, what are your plans Mike?

-Brian

Brian saturday morning I will be out for a bit then the wife has a party so I am supposed to be here and I better this time. Sunday I will be out again in the am Monday I want to get out Tuesday same heck if I can I will be out everyday for shutdown.Give me a call Brian

Pete why that weekend heck I will be in Sudbury Saturay and Sunday is our Kids Clinic in Belle River so I am booked but I might let ya in on a spot or two for teh right price.