Would you vote for me?

Canada Goose

The World Fishing Network has the Adopt an Angler contest (lots of Ontario fishers on there) and thought I would ask for a vote from ya. Im a B.C girl and could you imagine the gas I would have to fork out to come get the first prize boat and drag it back here.

So if I won it, I would just sell it to some unsuspecting Ontarioan for $5000 or less :whistling: :whistling:

You can vote here - http://www.wfn.tv/rogers/archives.php?page=2

Im currently orphan #15, but with your help, I'll be moving on up in the ranks!

Thanks!

Serena Debolt

Sooke, BC

Deprived Angler Disorder Case # 1mm7pf - Please help me get cured

If you cahmnge your name I just might. :P I said might, not for sure. Cause I hate the canada goose. There are too many of them and they poop all over my fishing holes and leave mine fields everywhere. Disgusting :wallbash:

dsn

How come you did not come to this site until now??? with only 2 posts to speak of I would not expect alot of feedback.

Actually I have been a lurker here and there - mainly when I realized that some of our lakes here were polluted with Bass. I had to come over to an Eastern fishing board to get some tips on how to eradicate them. And thanks to you bass 'tards, I was able to slay alot. So thanks for that. :clapping:

Do you guys know that other girl from Ontario thats on there? Shes pretty hot and I'd like her phone number, thanks. :canadian:

Edited by Canada Goose

Actually I have been a lurker here and there - mainly when I realized that some of our lakes here were polluted with Bass. I had to come over to an Eastern fishing board to get some tips on how to eradicate them. And thanks to you bass 'tards, I was able to slay alot. So thanks for that. :clapping:

Do you guys know that other girl from Ontario thats on there? Shes pretty hot and I'd like her phone number, thanks. :canadian:

You want guys to vote for someone that is trying to get our girls phone number? BAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good thing the floors flat or I'd still be ROTFLMAO.

I think i'll pass on that. I'm more needy then you, so i think i'll vote for myself. I need to get out :Gonefishing: more and what a better way then to win an awesome bass boat, a couple of grand to spend at BPS and lessons from a WFN angler like K-Dawg. Go here to vote for me. I'm the one with the pic of the tiny perch. Currently on page 1 (number 11) and living in Ottawa. :whistling:

http://www.wfn.tv/rogers/archives.php?page=1

My Blog Entry

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Edited by fishinonthebrain

ummm, that should lock up the votes from the Bass guys :blink::wallbash:

Are there any OFC'ers entered in this contest that maybe could use our votes???

Are there any OFC'ers entered in this contest that maybe could use our votes???

Look up 2 posts FOTB is in the running

Pick me!! Pick me!!

I am hoping to be adopted by WFN and Rogers Personal TV as a truly deprived angler. Just imagine how many reports i would be posting if i won a 17' Tracker Boat with Trailer, 2 grand to spend at BPS and a lessons from a WFN Pro angler. I've never posted a report that actually had a pic of a fish in it. :whistling: That must say alot right there. I need your votes fellow OFNers, to put me over the top. Read my essay and vote today and every day from now until the end of July. :thumbsup_anim:

I'm currently number 36 on page 4 and hoping to move up fast.

Vote Now and Vote Often. With your help i can finally be cured of DAD. Help me turn this :( into this :)

http://www.wfn.tv/rogers/archives.php?page=4

-End shamless plug-

Cheers,

FOTB

:Gonefishing: