Would you vote for me?

Canada Goose

Guest mistyriver1
Pick me!! Pick me!!

I am hoping to be adopted by WFN and Rogers Personal TV as a truly deprived angler. Just imagine how many reports i would be posting if i won a 17' Tracker Boat with Trailer, 2 grand to spend at BPS and a lessons from a WFN Pro angler. I've never posted a report that actually had a pic of a fish in it. :whistling: That must say alot right there. I need your votes fellow OFNers, to put me over the top. Read my essay and vote today and every day from now until the end of July. :thumbsup_anim:

I'm currently number 36 on page 4 and hoping to move up fast.

Vote Now and Vote Often. With your help i can finally be cured of DAD. Help me turn this :( into this :)

http://www.wfn.tv/rogers/archives.php?page=4

-End shamless plug-

Cheers,

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

FOTB....I'd vote for you, but there is only one problem..........YOUR A SENATORS FAN !! :lol::wacko:

FOTB....I'd vote for you, but there is only one problem..........YOUR A SENATORS FAN !! :lol::wacko:

Thanks anyway mistyriver1. At least i know i would have your vote, if i wasnt one of those crazy sens fans. ;)

Cheers,

FOTB

The World Fishing Network has the Adopt an Angler contest (lots of Ontario fishers on there) and thought I would ask for a vote from ya. Im a B.C girl and could you imagine the gas I would have to fork out to come get the first prize boat and drag it back here.

So if I won it, I would just sell it to some unsuspecting Ontarioan for $5000 or less :whistling: :whistling:

You can vote here - http://www.wfn.tv/rogers/archives.php?page=2

Im currently orphan #15, but with your help, I'll be moving on up in the ranks!

Thanks!

Serena Debolt

Sooke, BC

Deprived Angler Disorder Case # 1mm7pf - Please help me get cured

Thanks to anyone who may have cast a vote. I have pulled ahead of Canada Goose (original poster) into 8th place. Sorry for highjacking your thread CG...no i'm not. :whistling:

FOTB

Edited by fishinonthebrain

Guest mistyriver1
Thanks anyway mistyriver1. At least i know i would have your vote, if i wasnt one of those crazy sens fans. ;)

Cheers,

FOTB

Just kidding Bud. I just voted for you. :canadian: