Another boring fishing video

limeyangler

Spectacular shot of the water - love those peaceful summer days. Rolloff is so well behave. My last dog wanted to release everything in the last 2 foot of water. Eventually had to leave her behind - just too much commotion

What Bridge is that Simon? :whistling::Gonefishing::tease:

Do you not believe in drag setting? Just winching them in. LOL

His reel would fall apart setting the drag for small walleyes lol. I fish exactly the way Simon does. No need to play a 13" walleye.

Beautiful scenery! What a great way to spend and evening

What Bridge is that Simon? :whistling::Gonefishing::tease:

Do you not believe in drag setting? Just winching them in. LOL

Its the Bear Narrows bridge on Eagle Lake, its the local 'go to' spot, I rarely fish there because of that , but the open water after a long winter was to much to resist. My drag is set for big pike and big walleye, those were mostly babies.

Spectacular shot of the water - love those peaceful summer days. Rolloff is so well behave. My last dog wanted to release everything in the last 2 foot of water. Eventually had to leave her behind - just too much commotion

It was a really gorgeous evening, got me all revved for summer, then it dumped half a foot of snow yesterday and its minus -5C this morning...lol..oh yeah, i'm in NWO!

Roloff has really chilled in his middle age, its kinda nice cuz he was completely mental two years ago, could not really take him to spots where other people fished, and in the boat it was a complete nightmare. I don't know whether I told you this story but i discovered a trick a couple years back to keep him out of peoples way when shore fishing popular spots, I'd throw a waterlogged stick into the lake away from where people were fishing, of course the stick would sink but poor old Roloff would search for that stick, he once swam for 20 minutes before I had to beg him to come back to shore....lol.

Always happy to see your videos. That's why I subscribe. ^_^^_^

Thanks Bruce, appreciated for sure!

His reel would fall apart setting the drag for small walleyes lol. I fish exactly the way Simon does. No need to play a 13" walleye.

Beautiful scenery! What a great way to spend and evening

Hey, they were all 14" and above....lol...sheesh...13" :glare::P

As always Simon, I enjoy watching you and Roloff catch fish! Pretty far from boring and I couldn't find a political thread! LOL

Perhaps a quick check of the jig and a brush by with a honing stone, would get you more hook ups?

Either way, colour me jealous!

HH