Greatest News Ever

Loonietoon

Just like the title says, Last night family all over for Christmas GTG my 3yr old Great Nephew tell everyone that he only wants to go FISHING with his Uncle Kelvin... gees now this will cut in to fishing time.... NOT only more time fishing.... Today my Daughter gave me 1 present to open.. Sucker in side says Grampa hold for Dad he will need it in Aug.... stunned I said do I need toi give this to your Grandfather for me.. :dunno: No Stupid YOU are going to be a GRANDFATHER :whistling::clapping: Too Bad Diane was not here to see this... HAPPY >>> HAPPY .... HAPPY... Greatest Christmas Present in a Long Time :santa::clapping::w00t: :w00t:

Thanks again guys... Got to get ready.. ready tackle shopping to start... fun fun.. :blahblah1::w00t:

Congrats Kelvin, I can see you'll be in the market for a few small life jackets to go with the new boat.

I have a few around if you want them.

See ya at the GTG

Thanks Dave that would be great... See you at the GTG will be there at 2.15 to get too the WINGS :whistling::tease:

Life is funny...First we start fishing catching panfish...then we graduate to catching bigger fish...then along come our kids and then their kids and we are back to panfishing again...I have now started teaching great-grandkids...

Enjoy Kelvin...Ain't nuttin' better...