Lakair Hebe Gebes

BITEME

I'll be there Wed, but wish I were there now, saw Big Chev and Lady Walley all loaded up and on there way today. I just hope the southern contingents up there by now, the 400 is closed yet again for a couple of hours :(

Hey TJ, are Monique and the kids coming this year? I've seen no mention of them yet...

Maureen

The plummas spent Sunday eve in Barrie, having made great time yesterday. Greencoachdog hit the 400 at daybreak from Toronto, and should be enjoying a cool sparkling beverage right about now with Joe and Art.

I can't see how this could possibly help with those ants in pants, but, there ya go.

Personally, I am probably not going to be there until mid thursday now. Am attending a funeral tuesday afternoon(was supposed to leave at 10 am tuesday morning).

Now, I will not leave until wednesday morning.

I might get up early wednesday, and drive straight through the 12 hrs., but I doubt it.

Sent a message to the lakair e-mail address about this also, hope the southern contingent gets the message a.s.a.p.

Tom

I'll be there Wed, but wish I were there now, saw Big Chev and Lady Walley all loaded up and on there way today. I just hope the southern contingents up there by now, the 400 is closed yet again for a couple of hours :(

Hey TJ, are Monique and the kids coming this year? I've seen no mention of them yet...

Maureen

Thay will be there for at least the Saturday.. were still figuring it out...

Personally, I am probably not going to be there until mid thursday now. Am attending a funeral tuesday afternoon(was supposed to leave at 10 am tuesday morning).

Now, I will not leave until wednesday morning.

I might get up early wednesday, and drive straight through the 12 hrs., but I doubt it.

Sent a message to the lakair e-mail address about this also, hope the southern contingent gets the message a.s.a.p.

Tom

I'm sorry to hear that Tom, but you should be able to drive for 12 hrs....it's worth the drive to Lakair ;)

I'm sorry to hear that Tom, but you should be able to drive for 12 hrs....it's worth the drive to Lakair ;)

I can believe that Mo, I am just not used to driving long distances by my lonesome self. Gotta take that into account.

Bly and I are dropping our kids off around 8am on Friday. Should be on the road by 9. Looking at a map, it looks like it's about a 500km drive. Hopefully pulling in at 3ish in the afternoon. If anyone sees Gerritt before then, please let him know...thanks!!!

See you all up there.

Joey,do I have to bring the First aid kit again :whistling: See you guys soon.

Steve

Well it might be a good idea Steve, but I'll try to be a little more careful this time. Maybe I'll dig out the boga grippers this time :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

Cliff, from Richmond Hill we make it in about 3 1/2 to 4 hours, depending on traffic.

Joey

Cool...I figured I'd put a worse case scenario in saying 6 hours. We'll be coming up the east side of Simcoe...take hwy 12 to 400 then up 69. With a bit of luck we'll be there by 2ish then.

Edited by ccmtcanada