sturgeon froze up

ecmilley

I'm surprised 6 inches. This last week was rather warm around 1*c. And the next few days are going to be quite high with 26th around 9*c. I'd want to wait until after January for sure

ok drilled 7 inches on my side of lake, drove sled across and checked hickory beach had 9 inches there.

dam has been opened in lindsay so scugog river channel areas could be dicy down to pickeral point though it hant stopped the sleds

hi every one , i am going to sturgeon lake tomorrow for ice fishing, any one can help where i can go for pickerel and crappie, let say any fish. thanks for help.

sib sport Toronto.

[email protected]

NO lake in this zone (FMZ17) is open in the winter for walleye, unless you want a rather large fine when caught.

Oh boy.

Read the regulations first my friend.

Oh yeah, BIG TIME!!!

NO lake in this zone (FMZ17) is open in the winter for walleye, unless you want a rather large fine when caught.

Oh yeah, BIG TIME!!!

There is one lake in zone 17 that is open for winter walleye, there used to be 2... but since the Bog closed Walleye year round (much needed, and quite late), we're left with one. I won't mention the name.

There is one lake in zone 17 that is open for winter walleye, there used to be 2... but since the Bog closed Walleye year round (much needed, and quite late), we're left with one. I won't mention the name.

It's so close to another zone I keep forgetting about it but you are right. I just fish locally or North in a different zone

I've never been to that lake either... it will probably receive more than enough pressure. I don't even fish for walleye in the winter. Maybe I will attempt a small lake this winter... but that is up in the air. I suck at catching walleye in any season hahaha.

I've never been to that lake either... it will probably receive more than enough pressure. I don't even fish for walleye in the winter. Maybe I will attempt a small lake this winter... but that is up in the air. I suck at catching walleye in any season hahaha.

Check PM in a min

Oh yeah, BIG TIME!!!

If only MNR were out there more frequently. So many people regs on the regular basis. I didn't see MNR once this summer.

If only MNR were out there more frequently. So many people regs on the regular basis. I didn't see MNR once this summer.

I did on that very lake this post is about this past summer. Over at View Lake in the Cameron area. Sadly yes more MNR is needed to enforce (even more disappointing to say so) in the winter to stop those turning a blind eye to the laws or being ignorant to them...

I am on Cameron Lake and I was stopped and checked 5 times this past boating season, 3 by the OPP and 2 by the MNR. That is more checks than the previous 30 plus years combined. I hope they are doing the same job out on the ice, that they do in the nice sunny weather.

Edited by fishermccann

Am I seeing this correctly? The OP is the apparently associated with an outdoors shop in Toronto and with their first post asks about where to catch OOS fish, let's say any fish...all the while attempting to get a plug in for their store?

:whistling::whistling::whistling::ninja:

Am I seeing this correctly? The OP is the apparently associated with an outdoors shop in Toronto and with their first post asks about where to catch OOS fish, let's say any fish...all the while attempting to get a plug in for their store?

I'm surprised he hasn't friended you yet.