2019-2020 Hockey Thread

That was January. I will admit the attendance this year wasn't like the previous years selling out every game. Fans were pissed off at the changes, the lack of spending by the owner and losing a few popular players. The attendance has been a lot better and after taking over first place by sweeping a road trip, I would bet it will only be sell outs for the remainder of the year.

Unlike laffs fans who support 51 years of sucking and losing, Sens fans(and every other team in the league) send a message to the ownership that they are not happy and changes are made.

That was January. I will admit the attendance this year wasn't like the previous years selling out every game. Fans were pissed off at the changes, the lack of spending by the owner and losing a few popular players. The attendance has been a lot better and after taking over first place by sweeping a road trip, I would bet it will only be sell outs for the remainder of the year.

Unlike laffs fans who support 51 years of sucking and losing, Sens fans(and every other team in the league) send a message to the ownership that they are not happy and changes are made.

Typical Ottawa fan, sounds like a politician. Right place I spose.

Should put an image of Trudeau on the jersey and custom panties

What kinds of fans are they if they jump all over the team if they go through a rough patch. They are band wagon fans, not true fans.

Leafs will get some of those too in the next 3-4 years.

I always laugh how Matt makes fun of us true Leafs fans that stick with the team when they have been terrible. Being a bandwaggon fan is easy.

You call 51 years a rough patch????????? bahahahahaha :w00t::w00t::w00t::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Not really...I call Ottawa's 90 years a ROUGH patch!!!! And worst, everyone cared so little, they went 58 years without a TEAM!!! Now that's embarrassing!!! Only a Sens fan would find humour in not winning a cup when they couldn't even ice a team for over half a century!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's the last Ottawa Senators parade vehicle!!!

autos3061_2.jpg

You call 51 years a rough patch????????? bahahahahaha :w00t::w00t::w00t::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

I love anti- leaf fans. There isn't a single team in Canada that can say they have been 'doing well' in the past 30 years. We're coming up on 25 since Montreal won the cup and that was the last one won by a Canadian franchise.

But tell me again how the leafs are the only Canadian team struggling.

Best part is, the future is bright for the Leafs. Does it Garentee a cup? Heck no. I would have rather the team was Terrible this year and got one more top flight D man. But that is life. The future still looks promising.

Good luck againsts Washington and Pittsburgh in the playoffs Sens fans. Least we aren't that delusional here.

Edited by jeremy84

Best part is, the future is bright for the Leafs. Does it Garentee a cup? Heck no. I would have rather the team was Terrible this year and got one more top flight D man. But that is life. The future still looks promising.

hard to do when your rookies are just that good...you have to remember, they iced a team full of rookies with the expectation of being terrible as one would presume they would be. No one has iced so many rookies in a season in a long long time, and definitely no team in history has done this well with rookies.

again...it just made logical sense, except thats not what happened.

hard to do when your rookies are just that good...you have to remember, they iced a team full of rookies with the expectation of being terrible as one would presume they would be. No one has iced so many rookies in a season in a long long time, and definitely no team in history has done this well with rookies.

again...it just made logical sense, except thats not what happened.

The future is promising but I am wondering if we have put ourselves in a tough spot now. Our forwards look amazing, probably best in the league in a couple of years. Andersson can get the job done, but I'm really really worried about the D moving forward. Lets even say, best case scenario that Riley is a 2 d-man and Zeitsev is a 3. We still need that one shutdown defender, and probably need a couple of 4's to be honest.

Ideally I'd like to see 3 new D men on this team before I consider them cup contenders, and I have no idea where we are going to get them from. It'll be an interesting next couple of years.

you cant solve all of the world's problems at once. In today's NHL the only way to get good D is typically through the draft. seeing what they have done so far with this team i have faith.

Honestly I do not think anyone could foresee them doing this good of a job. They got Anderson for a bag of pucks and he looks really really really good...dont let the crappy D that plays in front of him fool you. Carey Price would get shelled playing with that D core.