nice!!!! nf

manitoubass2

Your foot?,did that a few times,but thought I broke a toe.Not the best time for you.Looks like you and the little one will be spending a lot of time together over the next few weeks . :) .

Yessir! Thats the best part lol

I broke my baby toe and a few bones on the top of my foot.

Hurts like a mother but im home for a few weeks?

Shoulda seen my superman dive! Classic?

Yessir! Thats the best part lol

I broke my baby toe and a few bones on the top of my foot.

Hurts like a mother but im home for a few weeks

Shoulda seen my superman dive! Classic

I hear you,hurts like heck when you don't even break it.The superman dive would of been great to see I'm sure . :P .Take care Rick.

The future Darwin Award winner? No you have a entire showcase full of them. No door handles eh. Maybe you just wanted time off to help breast feed the baby.

In Coach Ditka's voice " COME ON MAN".

OK I am also a previous recipient of the award in the category of what not to kick. When I ripping the old pine strip flooring out here to get to the joists to change I'm using the old flooring as fire starter for the wood stove. I don't bother to cut them small enough to fit I just decide lay it on an angle against the wood stove and come down and break it with ball of my foot. It's early I'm groggy and the miss the ball of my foot and come down square on the front of my arch. Has anyone ever seen the pointy end of a 45 year old rusty nail looking at them coming out of the arch of the foot, your own fit. Think that hurt? I can't drive to the hospital with a 28" piece of pine stuck to the bottom of their foot. Frank says I'll drive you or you pull it out and drive yourself. Laugh, laugh, chuckle chuckle. He went next door to tell my neighbours to come over because Stupid did something else to himself. I swear he went out on Lakeshore drive stopping joggers and pulling people over to " Ya gotta see this".

Yea Rick, I feel for you. It hurts, hurts big time.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

So tell me why it's not on? Do you only need it to walk, which won't be too soon.

Drs not available here in the boonies till tuesday.

Just got xrays and sent on my way.

Nurse practioner gave me t3's and said come back tuesday morning.

I could have it done in fort but that hospital is horrible. Id rather lay down and deal with the pain then be in emerge for 15 hours

I got a soft cast for now.

Edited by manitoubass2

See the DR. Tuesday???!!!! I guess one can't die up there from an embolism caused due to blood pouring out of a broken bone or bones. Please keep it on ice and elevated and stay off it. It's no joke Rick, no time to be a tough guy. I'm surprised they didn't prescribe Warfarin temporarily at least. More than one person has died before they could get out of the bush and the break was set. I don't need to scare you I know you are familiar with the routine.

Edited by Old Ironmaker