Spring fishing sales

adam lancia

Forget about their sales go to the Hamilton Bassmasters Spring Swap Sale. I don't know exactly when, someone here knows. Speil when is it this year?

I have a $50 SAIL gift certificate that I'll be putting towards trying out some new line and a few odds and ends. I want to try and turn that $50 into $56.50 (I think they do a save the tax event, correct...?). I'd like to make it to the swap meets but I won't be in town for the one in Hamilton. I'll look up the dates for the one in Bowmanville but Trenton is too far to drive for a swap meet from the GTA (for me at least...).

Will you be there? Cause I am. :whistling:

We need name cards to ID us OFC rats that we didn't need for our G2G in Hamilton. Wormdunker actually printed some up, bless his soul. There were only a dozen of us so not required. Or maybe we can develop a secret hand shake for OFC members for the swap meet or if we meet someone in France or Istanbul, then we will know he or she is one of us in our secret society..........

Maybe ball caps are easier. If you pay for them I will sell. Of course with permission from the secret society, Art, Spiel et all.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Bowmanville and Trenton are March 13

not sure why the lil Trenton one would do the same day as Pete's Bowmanville one but oh well....I need to find out if that guy from Ottawa with all the totes full of baits and plastics will be in Trenton?

I have a $50 SAIL gift certificate that I'll be putting towards trying out some new line and a few odds and ends. I want to try and turn that $50 into $56.50 (I think they do a save the tax event, correct...?). I'd like to make it to the swap meets but I won't be in town for the one in Hamilton. I'll look up the dates for the one in Bowmanville but Trenton is too far to drive for a swap meet from the GTA (for me at least...).

50 bucks will get you a knife sharpener there. At the Hamertown sale a rod and reel.

I have seen two on trucks going down the road so they do exist.

Ive even seen then way up here. Actually ended up having coffee with the guys as they headed up north from the states.

Cant remember who they were??? But one guy wrote a book or two and they were also walleyecentral guys.

And just so ya know its real easy to make a sticker

50 bucks will get you a knife sharpener there. At the Hamertown sale a rod and reel.

If I weren't going to be in Rio then, I'd be making the drive down there. I don't imagine that gift certificate would do me much good there though, and I'm definitely not taking any of the Kijiji numbnuts up on their offer of paying 75% of a gift card's value to offload it...

Yes he will be at Trenton. And I guess you know they moved it to Batawa couple years ago.

I will go to Bowmanville in morning and if weather is good Batawa at noon. Will likely miss my Bellville buddy's as they will do opposite.

Sweet I maybe in the same boat as you....no pun intended!