Spring fishing sales

adam lancia

not sure why the lil Trenton one would do the same day as Pete's Bowmanville one but oh well....I need to find out if that guy from Ottawa with all the totes full of baits and plastics will be in Trenton?

Trenton was always in March,Bowmanville moved there's to March. the past couple of years it was the first of Feb.

Anyone been to the show? Looking for a new shakey head rod, just wondering if its worth while going. Anyone see a deal on a loomis GLX or NRX or a St.Croix Elite

Its getting to be near impossible to find deals on high end equipment. With the current exchange rate all the dealers at the show were hiding behind that...

I did end up going to Fishing World this past weekend and I picked up an IMX flippin stick and a Calcutta D 200 at last years prices. They are one of the few dealers that maintain previous pricing on their old stock. Not sure what they have left but its worth a look.

Also, Sail has all there GL2's on clearance - approx 50% off. Not the quality youre looking for but the rods I saw were all marked down to $150.

Just sent a pm to one that would know. When I have an answer, I will get back to you.

Anyone know if there will be a North GTA tackle swap this year? I missed it last year. I don't see anything about a 2016 show.

http://allevents.in/toronto/2nd-annual-north-gta-tackle-swap/1416941891935379

Got a pm from Dave today

Sat. April 9

FYI... for anyone looking for a Minn kota bowmount... Was working in the Hamilton area last Wednesday and went into CT on Upper James.. They have 2 NEW IN THE BOX... Minn kota Powerdrive V2 55 lbs thrust, 54 inch shaft on clearance for 475.00.. Reg 679.99 Seems like they are cleaning house on some of their stock..

I picked up a Minn kota Powerdrive 40 lbs 48 inch shaft (display model) and old stock for 149.00.. it's brand new.. manager just set the price while I was there... perfect for my 14 princecraft 142..

Ice fishing gear is on major clearance too...