Lets try this date for a Hamilton and area GTG

Old Ironmaker

What about Saturday January 9th 1 PM at Wild Wings on Centennial Parkway.

If I have learned anything about planning anything you just have to pick a date and either you can attend or not. I am thinking

a Saturday will be good as some of the folks working might be off, us old retired guys can go anytime as long as we are home before the street lights go on. That place is right off the QEW and the Link and Redhill expressway and is easily accessible from T.O.,Brantford, Haldimand/Norfolk and Niagara. Hopefully a few of us faceless members can finally meet. If any of your friends and family want to join us heck, the more the merrier.

Wormdunker said he is buying first and last rounds. Those hoisting engineers that traipse about Canada make the big coin you know.

Johnny D

Lemonade is just dandy Mr. Wormburner, just add 1.5 ounces of Dr. Smirnoff. I think I can handle 1. Can you make it that day I hope? After all we were planning a lunch after the New Year anyway.

The lake is like glass today, same as yesterday. Saw a thread on 6-8 and a few guys took their boat out to Pottahawk yesterday. A bit chilling riding back into the offshore breeze. I'm sure someone is out on the lake somewhere catching your perch. I bet you are trying to decide to get that tinny on the water this week. I have a snowmobile suit that might fit a little tight you can borrow.

edit: yep full blown oldtimers, you already said you can make it. You had better call me that morning to remind me and around noon that day won't hurt!

Edited by Old Ironmaker