Hammer GTG

Loonietoon

Unless it's during the day I can't make it. I just drove from Hamilton in the driving rain that took me an hour and I have a head pounder. All I see now is glare and dark. I am going to see if I can get a pair of those amber glasses the guys on the Docks wore for glare hauling ore and coal. Night blindness sucks, nothing new for me. Let me know lunch or latter. Wormdunker said he would come in from Fonthill if there was a GTG. Maybe I can Skype the GTG?

No dead guy jokes, one funeral per lifetime is max, eh HTHM?

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Exactly Albert, can't make everyone happy, you can make it or you can't. Kelvin YOU name the date/time/place, then let the folks decide if they can make it. I think you guys went to Wild Wings on 20 last year, everyone seemed to like the place. Just a suggestion I have never been myself.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Come on Big Lew, I used to drive to Burleigh Falls for the day and drive back with time to spare to hit a few Ballets on the way home. That was 30 winters ago though.

It'll be a good night for sure but my days of driving through the insane Toronto traffic are done. It would be bad enough fighting it once but then to turn around a few hours later and do it all over again is just too much to handle.

I've only been back to that crazy place once since moving to the boonies 6 years ago and hopefully it's the last I'll see of it.

I see about 4 cars a day now and that suits me just fine :lol:

Edited by lew

Hey Lew - You have it all where you're living! The great out doors! Loonie - Count me in for the GTG, I'm flexible. I just returned from a job in White River yesterday. I don't have too much on my agenda at this point. "Old reptile" (I mean Ironmaker) has a good suggestion Wild Wings for a bunch of Wacko fishermen sounds good! I was in Orillia for the perch festival last year - Wild Wings in Orillia was very good!!

I think you guys went to Wild Wings on 20 last year, everyone seemed to like the place. Just a suggestion I have never been myself. This seams to be the place that works.... Okay Saturday Dec 26th say around 7.30pm so just give me a head count as to this pls

Okay Saturday Dec 26th say around 7.30pm so just give me a head count as to this pls

Edited by Loonietoon