Mass shooting in California

npt1

One of the dead bad guys is Farooq Saed.

Seems he works for the place that was having the holiday party in the conference room.

Got in an argument with someone there and left. He came back with two accomplices.

A woman who was killed with Farooq and someone as yet un named.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/suspect-involved-calif-massacre-identified-article-1.2453471

That must have been SOME argument!

Seriously, so the guy snaps. But who would go back with him over a work dispute?!?!

Co-workers described Farook as quiet and polite, and said he had no obvious grudges with anyone in the office. The 28-year-old had recently traveled to Saudi Arabia and returned with a woman he met online.

He was turned and the woman was his handler is more like it. Seems we have to fear our own so to speak as much as new ones or so it seems, recruitment of long term residents and naturalized citizens seem to be the mode of operation in many cases.

12289565_10154331918953998_8531834121839

Confirmed Terrorist Attack!!!!

https://www.funker530.com/san-bernardino-shooters-confirmed-as-islamic-this-was-a-terrorist-attack/

TThe two shooters that took the lives of 14 innocent, unarmed civilians yesterday in San Bernardino, California have been identified as an Islamic Man and his wife who recently returned from Saudi Arabia. We won’t be giving them the satisfaction of naming the cowards in this article, but here is a photo of one of them after police officers caught up with them shortly after the attack.

12346613_10153704610262521_1285884657_n.

Details of the attack show that this was planned well in advance.

Dressed in tactical gear and toting AR-15 rifles, (REDACTED), 28, and (REDACTED), 27, burst into a San Bernardino social services facility and shot up a conference room where Farook’s employer, the county health department, was hosting a holiday party. The pair escaped in a black SUV after the attack, which authorities said was over within minutes, only to resurface four hours later and less than two miles away in a fierce gun battle on the city’s main drag.

“They came prepared to do what they did, as if they were on a mission,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said.

Farook, who Burguan said was born in the U.S. and had worked at the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health for five years, was described by co-workers as a “devout” Muslim, whoe is believed to have lived in nearby Redlands. The nationality of Malik, who reportedly recently had a baby with Farook, was not identified. Family members told The Associated Press the couple was married.

Law enforcement officials said late Wednesday they could not rule out terrorism as a possible motive. The FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force was aiding in the investigation.

A law enforcement source told Fox News that the couple were each carrying an AR-15 rifle and and a pistol when they were shot and killed by police after a brief chase in their black SUV about 2 miles from the initial shooting site. The source said the vehicle also contained so-called “rollout bags” with multiple pipe bombs, as well as additional ammunition. The couple also had GoPro cameras strapped to their body armor and wore tactical clothing, including vests stuffed with ammunition magazines.

“That’s a military tactic for a sustained fight,” the source told Fox New of the rollout bags.

In addition to the explosives found at the SUV, authorities discovered and detonated three pipe bombs late Wednesday at the Inland Regional Center, the complex where the initial shooting took place about 60 miles east of Los Angeles.

Another source described a house in Redlands that was being searched in connection with the shooting as “an IED facility.” The source said investigators discovered multiple pipe bombs in the house, as well as small explosives that were strapped to remote-controlled cars.

A co-worker of the man who led the cowardly attack said that the male shooter had traveled to Saudi Arabia earlier this year, returned with his wife, and later grew a beard. ISIS social media outlets are already praising the two shooters, calling them “Lions”, and starting an Arabic hashtag for “America is burning.”

California is known to have some of the most strict gun control laws in the United States, however, in his first statement on the attack President Obama pounced on the opportunity to call for stricter gun control laws assuming, and hoping this was another case of “workplace violence.” It’s clear that the mainstream media is going to try and support this narrative, as CNN’s headline highlights that the shooters were only “Husband and wife”, and claim that their motives are still unknown.

This was not work place violence. This was a planned Islamic terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

The fact that President Obama is already trying to sweep this under the rug, and brush it off as just an angry set of office mates taking out their frustration, all because of how “easy” it is to get guns in the U.S. is sickening. However, it’s much easier for this administration to chalk this up as another “mass shooting” to support their anti-gun agenda, rather than admit we just witnessed another act of war on our home soil and actually have to do something about it.

The government is not making any efforts to protect you from these attacks at home, and if they are, they are failing. The safety of yourself and your family is your responsibility alone, do not trust that the government will save you with more laws and firearm restrictions.

Edited by DRIFTER_016

Well let me just say this - these shootings are going to continue and people are going to need to be able to protect themselves - people need to arm themselves so that when a shooting like this occurs law bidding citizens can take down the wackos before they can kill more people -

Notice that these mass shootings all occur in places where citizens are discouraged to carry concealed weapons - so called gun free zones - naturally if someone has the intention to kill others these are the places where they will go -

I carry a concealed weapon with me most of the time - always have one in my vehicles just in case - then depending where I am going I often strap a handgun to my belt under my jacket - more and more people are beginning to realize that self protection is a wise thing to do - some school districts are now allowing teachers and administrators to carry a weapon - it takes the cops too long before they can react to a shooting - by the time they get there many have been shot - interesting times for sure -

HH, you can't blame the gun for shooting the mother.

You can however blame the mother for not properly storing the firearm.

100% agreed... and with that in mind, isn't it obvious that there are far too many people with them, who are completely unqualified to do so?

If you don't have the ware with all to properly manage what's obvious, such as proper storage etc... then there is obviously something wrong with the system that allows those people access to firearms.

HH

Well let me just say this - these shootings are going to continue and people are going to need to be able to protect themselves - people need to arm themselves so that when a shooting like this occurs law bidding citizens can take down the wackos before they can kill more people -

Notice that these mass shootings all occur in places where citizens are discouraged to carry concealed weapons - so called gun free zones - naturally if someone has the intention to kill others these are the places where they will go -

I carry a concealed weapon with me most of the time - always have one in my vehicles just in case - then depending where I am going I often strap a handgun to my belt under my jacket - more and more people are beginning to realize that self protection is a wise thing to do - some school districts are now allowing teachers and administrators to carry a weapon - it takes the cops too long before they can react to a shooting - by the time they get there many have been shot - interesting times for sure -

What about the fact that the guns used in this massacre were legally purchased?

How is it that you can be on a "no fly" list, but still buy a gun in the USA? You're too dangerous to go on a plane, but by all means grab your AR-15 while it's hot. What could go wrong?

I'm all for gun ownership, but I'm also for some control. Canada (mostly) does it right in my opinion, and it shows in our rate of gun crime. Fyi, I don't object to you carrying a gun. I would do so too, if it were legal here.

I do think that it's ironic you have a "war on terror" when you have mass shootings at a rate of one per day. Where's the "war on domestic gun violence"?

HH, you can't blame the gun for shooting the mother.

You can however blame the mother for not properly storing the firearm.

I agree you can't blame the gun, 100%. But I think you can blame the government for not requiring the Mom to take a training/safety course, and for not requiring her to store the gun safely.

And by government, I don't mean Obama. I think these things would already by in place if he had his way.

Edited by Dutch01

I agree you can't blame the gun, 100%. But I think you can blame the government for not requiring the Mom to take a training/safety course, and for not requiring her to store the gun safely.

And by government, I don't mean Obama. I think these things would already by in place if he had his way.

Yep im all for guns/gun rights too but courses should be mandatory.

A good fishing buddy from MN teaches the courses there and I believe its law to be trained to carry.

100% agreed... and with that in mind, isn't it obvious that there are far too many people with them, who are completely unqualified to do so?

If you don't have the ware with all to properly manage what's obvious, such as proper storage etc... then there is obviously something wrong with the system that allows those people access to firearms.

HH

Exactly!!!

In Canada before we can even think about purchasing a firearm we need to take a safety course.

My course lasted for 6 weeks and was one night a week. Then there is written and practical tests to pass before you can apply for a license to even purchase/own a firearm. Then when you apply for your license (there are a couple of levels most often applied for unrestricted (long guns and shot guns) and restricted (handguns and other restricted firearms) you send in all the paper work and the RCMP runs a background check on you (takes weeks). Then if you are approved you get your license and are able to go into a gun shop and purchase a firearm. They take down all the info off the card when you purchase and after you pay for it you leave the shop.

You have to renew your license every 5 years which helps weed out the undesirables (wife beaters, crooks) who have popped up. They are then denied a license because of their transgressions.

This keeps the majority of mental cases gun free. There are still illegal guns around but nothing like the States because down there the 2nd amendment says "every body gets guns"!!! No training and lax background checks.

On black Friday the FBI got 185,000 checks to do.

Tell me how they can manage to not make an error with numbers like that?

Our system may not be perfect but I do believe it is a lot better than the one in the US.

Exactly!!!

In Canada before we can even think about purchasing a firearm we need to take a safety course.

My course lasted for 6 weeks and was one night a week. Then there is written and practical tests to pass before you can apply for a license to even purchase/own a firearm. Then when you apply for your license (there are a couple of levels most often applied for unrestricted (long guns and shot guns) and restricted (handguns and other restricted firearms) you send in all the paper work and the RCMP runs a background check on you (takes weeks). Then if you are approved you get your license and are able to go into a gun shop and purchase a firearm. They take down all the info off the card when you purchase and after you pay for it you leave the shop.

You have to renew your license every 5 years which helps weed out the undesirables (wife beaters, crooks) who have popped up. They are then denied a license because of their transgressions.

This keeps the majority of mental cases gun free. There are still illegal guns around but nothing like the States because down there the 2nd amendment says "every body gets guns"!!! No training and lax background checks.

On black Friday the FBI got 185,000 checks to do.

Tell me how they can manage to not make an error with numbers like that?

Our system may not be perfect but I do believe it is a lot better than the one in the US.

It took about 4 months if I remember correctly to purchase firearms.

I also believe our system is much better in comparison

What about the fact that the guns used in this massacre were legally purchased?

How is it that you can be on a "no fly" list, but still buy a gun in the USA? You're too dangerous to go on a plane, but by all means grab your AR-15 while it's hot. What could go wrong?

I'm all for gun ownership, but I'm also for some control. Canada (mostly) does it right in my opinion, and it shows in our rate of gun crime. Fyi, I don't object to you carrying a gun. I would do so too, if it were legal here.

I do think that it's ironic you have a "war on terror" when you have mass shootings at a rate of one per day. Where's the "war on domestic gun violence"?

Well kids, say your good byes cause the world is going to come to an abrupt end, HH and Dutch actually agree on something!!!! LOL

HH

Lol! I'm going to buy a lotto max ticket on the way home!

Be carefull; I read something on FaceBook today about the odds of dying on your way to pick up your prize is greater than the odds of winning in the first place. ;)

I have no idea if it's true.

Edited by JohnBacon

So it takes 4 months before you can get a firearm - doesn't do the lady much good who is afraid of her ex-boyfriend does it - when he comes back a week later and kills her - its a God given right to be able to defend yourself and your family without having to go through the wringer to get a firearm - I can go over to Cabela's - pick out a firearm - rifle or handgun - go over to a computer and enter certain information - wait about a half hour and then pick up the gun and go home - that's the way I like it -

In Canada all it takes is the government to require all persons to turn in their guns and that's the end of your ability to defend yourself with a gun - or hunt - that can't happen here - I like my right to bear arms - a armed citizenry is a free citizenry - remember that -