Honda Diesel Vehicles Coming To A Dealer Near You..................

DRIFTER_016

It looks totally amazing and apparently can deliver up to 9KV for about a week at a time, that is more than enough to run an average house! As current requirements come down due to LEDs and things I can see our hydro rates going up. Less demand, less product, but those bonuses and salaries will still be there.

The rumor has been circulating for a few years, its about time Honda brings diesel engine to North America.

Designed by Honda, I am sure it will be unlike any diesel in this part of the world.

The best part is competition and good for end consumer.

Sorry guys, my bad. I had just finished reading an article on a new Honda generator then promptly got the information mixed in with this OP. Brain overload!

No worries Cliff, I have been having 'moments' myself lately and I really thought maybe it was me again....not this time I guess but I'm sure it won't be long!

I like the article, it says within 3 years. It was written around the time Isuzu was going to trade 4 cylinder diesels for Honda V6 engines. Then Toyota bought part of Isuzu and squashed the deal and start developing a 4-cylinder diesel.

One of the issues back in 2006 with Honda was their dealer network and the lack of trained technicians and diagnostic equipment. If you notice the article says Honda in the US which has a massive training budget when compared to Honda Canada.