Open seat for Musky

mike rousseau

Hey gang...

I might have an open seat Friday for someone to come musky fishing...

All you need is a true heavy duty musky casting outfit... I won't allow light gear in my boat... And some gas money (how much depends where we go)... And your lunch... I have tackle and trolling gear...

My regular partner busted his reel Friday so he can't go...

Let me know... I'm hoping someone I've chatted with over the years takes me up on this offer...

I'm surprised I'm not getting more interest to be honest...

We have boated 13 musky in the last 4 trips including a 56"...

Oh well... I don't mind fishing alone... Lol

I'm kinda surprised too Mike, I thought for sure there'd be more folks interested in joining you for a day.

Mikes a fun guy to fish with and definitely knows his way around the local waters.

Him and I hooked up for 2 days a couple years back and had a blast, boated a few muskies and just generally had a great time.

Take Mike up on his offer and you too may just hook in to one of the legendary 2 tone St. Lawrence River muskies :lol:

015.jpg

Or even one of their smaller cousins

003.jpg

Edited by lew

I'm kinda surprised too Mike, I thought for sure there'd be more folks interested in joining you for a day.

Mikes a fun guy to fish with and definitely knows his way around the local waters.

Him and I hooked up for 2 days a couple years back and had a blast, boated a few muskies and just generally had a great time.

Take Mike up on his offer and you too may just hook in to one of the legendary 2 tone St. Lawrence River muskies :lol:

015.jpg

Or even one of their smaller cousins

003.jpg

Thanks Lew

I thought maybe you woulda brought that skeeter of your down again and let me drive a nice boat for the day... Lol

Thanks Lew

I thought maybe you woulda brought that skeeter of your down again and let me drive a nice boat for the day... Lol

I've thought about it Mike but the B&B I always stayed at is shut down now because of illness and I can't find anywhere else in the area to stay at. There was that big truck stop / restaurant that I stayed in before but that's gone now too. I remember there was a motel not far from you but you said it could be bad spot.