Batten down the hatches!

Headhunter

Southern Ontario is currently under a severe weather watch... intense lightning, winds... if your planning on getting out on the water this afternoon, please do check the local forecast for your area and keep an eye on the sky!

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/warnings/re..._e.html?onrm126

HH

Edited by Headhunter

Man, I just got home an hour ago. Things were looking just peachy for an hour or two on Scugog for 'skis...I just about had the boat on the hitch.Then common sense took hold after listening to a forcast or two and looking at the radar images. Its moving pretty quick. Oh well, I'll get to the Beer store before most, though :thumbsup_anim: ! Stay safe everyone. No use messing with Mother Nature, shes gonna be real cranky this afternoon.

Man, I just got home an hour ago. Things were looking just peachy for an hour or two on Scugog for 'skis...I just about had the boat on the hitch.Then common sense took hold after listening to a forcast or two and looking at the radar images. Its moving pretty quick. Oh well, I'll get to the Beer store before most, though :thumbsup_anim: ! Stay safe everyone. No use messing with Mother Nature, shes gonna be real cranky this afternoon.

Just south of you in Whitby-was about to head to Scugog but chickening out also. Hard to be sensible tho-changed my mind 5 times in 10 minutes.