Xzone is now gone

Dave Bailey

:( From their facebook page today:

We would like to thank all our loyal customers and pro-staff for a great few years at Xzone Lures! Unfortunatley we are no longer in business -this page will delete in 13 days-tight lines!

I have no idea what happened, but Mark and his product will loom large in fishing legend for a long time to come.

A quote

Mark Kulik Thanks so much for the overwelming show of support guys! I am proud of what we accomplished how many Canadian companies can say so many Elite anglers use their brand! -Its simply too much for us right now -not getting younger and have decided my health and my family are most important! I'd like to thank my wife Jenny for her tireless work on Xzone over the years -havnt always told her how much I appreciated the help! so much more to running this than it seems!

Anyone suggest the best colors, Maybe grab a few packs before they are gone.

Edited by 206

Still haven't found a swimbait I like better in the bigger size. I stocked up on what I could find but now I'm scared to put a hook in them!

I have a whole graveyard of ripped swammers at home with plans on repairing them one day. I tried to meld them back like you would with a bulldawg but doesn't work well with swammer plastic. Anyone have success repairing them?

Still haven't found a swimbait I like better in the bigger size. I stocked up on what I could find but now I'm scared to put a hook in them!

I have a whole graveyard of ripped swammers at home with plans on repairing them one day. I tried to meld them back like you would with a bulldawg but doesn't work well with swammer plastic. Anyone have success repairing them?

Have You try'd Mend it... It worked wonders on triggerX and a few other baits i used it on.

I was skeptical, Maybe I'll go rip a Xzone and try it to let ya know how it goes.

Have You try'd Mend it... It worked wonders on triggerX and a few other baits i used it on.

I was skeptical, Maybe I'll go rip a Xzone and try it to let ya know how it goes.

I use mend it.. It works ok for small tears or any place the hook doesn't go. Any split on the head where my jig goes needs something greater. I've had a bit of success melting them back but it doesn't work that well with the swammer plastic. Oh well... Hope someone resurrects those molds one day or better yet makes one in the 7in range (big pike couldn't resist). Maybe it's just me but for some reason fish like that swimbait more than others.

That's good news.

Thats great news.

I still have a good supply. I met Mark, during the CFT days.Mark allowed me to visit his house to pick up what ever I wanted .

You will not meet a nicer/classier guy, then him. IMO