Ordering from Cabelas.ca

I'll let you know in a week or so. I sent in an order a couple of days ago, and although I received a confirmation number, I don't think it's been shipped yet. I have ordered from the Canadian site in the past. I can't remember if I received a notice that it was shipped, but I did get my order in the mail without any problems. So I suspect you will just have to be patient and it will come.

spoke with customer service, and was told it hasn't shipped because "they haven't gotten around to it yet"

even though the product is in stock, they advised about 7-10 business days for delivery from winnipeg to toronto.

i asked if i will be notified when it ships - NO

asked will i be provided with a tracking number - NO

this was my first, and will be my last order with them

I had a similar issue, ordered a net, nothing after 3 days. Emailed and they said it will be out by end of day or tomorrow. Got it the next day. Wasnt really worried though, its a big box store, not like it's ebay or some small random site.

it seems to be normal on my ammo and reloading orders...fishing and clothing orders tend to flow smoothly

I was told they have an issue with backordered items showing as in stock on the website, this has burned me a few times, it seems to be an ongoing issue.....

I placed an order a few days ago. I haven't received a tracking # or confirmation that it has even been shipped.

Is this normal?

No, not normal from all my ordering experiences with the Big "C" and I have order a lot of STUFF from them.

How did you make your order. Did you do it online through you "account" with Cabela's or just phone ordered or ordered via internet without first opening a account with them ? ? ?

When you open a free account online with Cabela's they will send you via email conformation almost right away that your order has been received and is being processed. Then when it is shipped they will send you another email informing you and provide a tracking number with that email.

Having a "account" with Cabela's also gives you other benefits like tracking your orders, keeping track of your order history and having "wish list" to enter items you might want in the future that you can share with others who might want to purchase one of those items for a gift to you.

Your other post of they will ship it when they ship it doesn't sound like the Cabela's I deal with. Something not right there.