Stolen Boat

jrdigs

As someone who is partially Mohawk, I have to say that this type of thing kind of gets on my nerves at times. Not everyone who is native goes around stealing cars and boats for a living. It kind of seems like everyone is fine with being racist towards people of native descent, but god forbid you make a joke about someone being black/muslim/whatever. Just my $0.02.

Back to the original topic, I can't imagine working so hard for something and then just having it taken away like that. Hopefully the boat is found and returned to the guy who rightfully owns it.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Binbrook Six Nations eh? Could have been a Hungarian dude with a penchant for black boats? If I was quite sure it was a certain individual or group of individuals, I would contact the authorities immediately. Why don't you? I really don't like the profiling but hey, that's just my opinion.

Agree roy

Earlier today a friend of mines boat was stolen from his farm building out in binbrook,,the boat is a POLAR CRAFT 150T with a evinrude 40 E-TEC all black boat motor and trailer with cover,,if anyone hears or sees please contact me,,POLICE HAVE BEEN CONTACTED ,will post pic when i receive it,thanks

Sounds like a inside job or at least knowledge from the inside. Boat was in building and not out in plain view for anyone to see.

This reminds me of the "get video camera's" to protect you, your family and your property. But from reading all the other post, it would not be much help if said boat is on the res. However, a big barking hound might of kept the thieves at bay..... :)

Sounds like the boat, motor and trailer are somewhat new, maybe, and if so I hope insured against this very thing. Some money back is better then nothing.

BTW did the owner maybe want this rig to "go away" for whatever reason ? ? ?

if he wants his boat back he should head over to 6 nations...except he will also get shot.

Not indicating that all guys on the reserve are thiefs, but this is probably the 20th story ive read of someone that lives near that reserve that got a high ticket item stolen.

I was in a car club from 2005-2011 and we had 3 members have their cars stolen and found burnt out and parted on 6 nations. Its a shame. Just FYI there is a known chop shop on reserve. Not much OPP or anyone else can do.

Tough luck, hopefully he was insured.

Edited by AKRISONER

if he wants his boat back he should head over to 6 nations...except he will also get shot.

Not indicating that all guys on the reserve are thiefs, but this is probably the 20th story ive read of someone that lives near that reserve that got a high ticket item stolen.

I was in a car club from 2005-2011 and we had 3 members have their cars stolen and found burnt out and parted on 6 nations. Its a shame. Just FYI there is a known chop shop on reserve. Not much OPP or anyone else can do.

Tough luck, hopefully he was insured.

I must respectably disagree.

We can put a man on the moon, stop terrorist before they get going, transplant hearts and otherwise re-build a man, then so we can put a stop to this non-sense. HOWEVER, you need pressure on the authorities so they want to stop these illegal acts in their tracts. Everything else then falls in place.

If you don't make your local officials there aware you are tired of this and it needs to stop NOW, then you are basically a enabler / condone illegal acts.

Thank you for all your comments,boat is still missing,hard to say where it is gone.

Sounds like a inside job or at least knowledge from the inside. Boat was in building and not out in plain view for anyone to see.

This reminds me of the "get video camera's" to protect you, your family and your property. But from reading all the other post, it would not be much help if said boat is on the res. However, a big barking hound might of kept the thieves at bay..... :)

Sounds like the boat, motor and trailer are somewhat new, maybe, and if so I hope insured against this very thing. Some money back is better then nothing.

BTW did the owner maybe want this rig to "go away" for whatever reason ? ? ?

Yes the boat is a newer boat it belonged to my friends father it was locked in a barn,,he did not want it to go missing.

This thread seems to be taking a wrong turn. No one is saying all Aboriginal Natives on 6 Nations is a thief or an Ironworker. That's like saying I am from 100% Italian DNA so I must be in the Mafia. There is hard data to suggest that there is a criminal element that hides on the reserve behind the threat of civil unrest. Things come in threes, Iperwash, Caledonia, no one wants another.

This thread seems to be taking a wrong turn. No one is saying all Aboriginal Natives on 6 Nations is a thief or an Ironworker. That's like saying I am from 100% Italian DNA so I must be in the Mafia. There is hard data to suggest that there is a criminal element that hides on the reserve behind the threat of civil unrest. Things come in threes, Iperwash, Caledonia, no one wants another.

Don't forget Oka.

So what family did you belong to. Did you know Tony Soprano personally. Did you ever visit Bada Bing's.....So what's in that Italian dish they always call gobbledegoo..... :)

Yes Oka, I forgot that one, that was big. Land for Mulroney's private golf course. Again off topic but I was told recently a well known businessman based out of one of the local reservations, we have two here Six Nations and Oneida, recently bought a local course with 3 nines. Ironic.

My family on the American side as well as my paternal grand father were very "connected" as they say. Gambino's from NYC and the Montreal faction of the Bonnanno family of New York as well. And I put in 30 years as a Capo in the Stelco crime family. Tony Soprano was a TV character, the Bing actually exists, actually they popped up all over the place after the show became a hit. If I gave you my last name and you Googled it I bet you guys wouldn't bust my Corleones as much.

Come to think of it I would be 1 degree of separation from that idiot Johnny Boy Gotti.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Speaking from personal experience.......My Z71 4X4 was stolen from a Go Station parking lot and recovered 45 days later on Six Nations Reserve. Vehicle was completely stripped and chopped in half. Only things left were the drivers seat and the box liner. Make sure to fight for the highest value possible from your insurance company.

So what family did you belong to. Did you know Tony Soprano personally. Did you ever visit Bada Bing's.....So what's in that Italian dish they always call gobbledegoo..... :)

Gobbledegoo.... :w00t::rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: ...you mean gabagool... :rofl2: :rofl2: that is slang for Capicola/Salami you capeesh!!!!

Thanks for the belly laugh I needed one!!!

We live in a land of rainbows and unicorns up here in Canada. That boat could have been taken by anyone but lets not kid ourselves here. From smokes to assault rifles the Res carries all and there isn't a set of hard assed nuts in all levels of law enforcement and/or govt that would dare to do anything about it. Ask the Israelis how much worse things would be there if they didn't learn habits and tendencies of those who would want to exterminate them from existence. Just my opinion.

I bet your a barrel of laughs at a party...... :lol:

Lived in Caledonia for the past 27 years. Some of the nicest people I've met or dealt with are from the Reserve. People are people. Bad apples in every batch.

During the Douglas Creek stand off, the real trouble makers were militants. Mostly from south of the border. They know they'd be shot if they pulled that crap in the US.

On another note, an area resident parked his truck at the Legion in Caledonia one night. Went in for a few. Came out and started screaming that his truck had been stolen. Told the police he was on his way home from work when he stopped in. All of his equipment was in the truck. He embelished anything and everything he could in terms of contents for the theft report. He was a small time handyman/renovator.

He had his two sons steal it. The boys took the truck out onto the reserve and torched it. One of the boys had a problem with keeping his mouth shut. Was bragging to his friends about it in a local Timmy's. Turned out he was in close proximity to an off-duty police officer. BUSTED!

All parties involved were non-native. All were convicted.

Whole lot of insurance fraud going on. Especially in difficult times.

Edited by Roe Bag

Frig lol

Native thing rears its ugly head at least once a month?

There are no race barriers when it comes to thieves; but thieves (again regardless of race) that know the OPP and the courts are afraid of them; sure must make it more comfortable being one.

Google "caledonia wake up call" and see how the police have dealt with the situation in Caledonia. There is a lot of propaganda on the site; but read through that and it does show that there is two tiered law enforcement here in Ontario and the cops are afraid of acting.

Dan.

There are no race barriers when it comes to thieves; but thieves (again regardless of race) that know the OPP and the courts are afraid of them; sure must make it more comfortable being one.

Google "caledonia wake up call" and see how the police have dealt with the situation in Caledonia. There is a lot of propaganda on the site; but read through that and it does show that there is two tiered law enforcement here in Ontario and the cops are afraid of acting.

Dan.

I will do that. Edited by manitoubass2

it does show that there is two tiered law enforcement here in Ontario and the cops are afraid of acting.

When all the trouble was happening in Caledonia a few years ago I very vividly remember seeing on the news an OPP van sitting on a road and one of the natives smashed out the back window. A bunch of cops were sitting inside the van and did absolutely nothing to the guy that did it.

I couldn't believe what a sad & unbelievable thing I was seeing.