Stolen Boat

jrdigs

Like I said sorry and no I don't understand all of this?

OK; that's my last comment. LOL

Dan.

Different strokes for different folks Dan.

I find your comments a tad ignorant ( moreorless), but im not gonna fight over it.

We all have the right to express our views.

No hard feelings on my part.

Again I hope this guy gets his boat back.

Thieves are horrible

lookinforwalleye,

Cappacola, that is a long way from gobbledygool but you translated it somehow. That is a good belly laugh for sure. It is pork butt spiced rolled in black pepper salt and if hot gobbledygool pepperoncino flakes and cured. Cappa as in head or end in Latin or Italian, also Cappo as in top dog. Cappo di tutti Cappi. boss of bosses. The heel or end of a loaf of bread is the coppalla. Regardless I have never liked gobbledygool or Gabbagool as the Americans call it.

lookinforwalleye,

Cappacola, that is a long way from gobbledygool but you translated it somehow. That is a good belly laugh for sure. It is pork butt spiced rolled in black pepper salt and if hot gobbledygool pepperoncino flakes and cured. Cappa as in head or end in Latin or Italian, also Cappo as in top dog. Cappo di tutti Cappi. boss of bosses. The heel or end of a loaf of bread is the coppalla. Regardless I have never liked gobbledygool or Gabbagool as the Americans call it.

Frig I enjoy your posts???

lookinforwalleye,

:D

3a78dpT.jpg

M2B2, well that makes at least one person that enjoy them.

Now that this thread has taken a 180 degree turn from where it started I will encourage all that are interested in knowing bit of history on what has transpired in Caledonia up to a few years back. Thinks have been quiet as of late. This past summer the northern portion of the land that is now under the ownership of the province had some activity. The properties of the residents that back on to the DCE were using some of the land to grow veggie gardens. Individuals that have taken control of this provincially owned land started erecting fencing so the locals could not use this to grow food. The only other thing that has happened is the Cayuga bridge on Hwy 3 that crosses the Grand River was 99% finished. The Haudnesasne (sic) group has stopped work on the bridge demanding many hundreds of thousands of dollars, or is it millions, from the Gov. as they say this area was never settled in the land claims a few hundred years ago.

Please try and read Christine Blanchfords book entitled " Helpless, Caledonia's Nightmare of Fear and Anarchy and How the Law Failed All of Us.". $9.99 from Amazon.

I found it the least biased account of the goings on and most detailed account.

delicate....but,why do natives have to be paid still?and why do natives feel they have more rights than anyone else?

progress is inevitable,

Research it and open your eyes.

Most monies owed to aboriginal peoples is through treaties signed by your majesty, the queen of england. Contrary to popular belief "natives" are not paid with your tax dollars as many ignorantly believe.

Aboriginals are not any more entitled then anyone else, but they pursue what is legally owed to then by binding contract.

Many have mental health issues and substance abuse issues from the colonization and being forced into residential schools to "kill the indian in the child".

Do a little research.

My mother in law was raped and starved off and on by priests and nuns. She was deprived of her parents and culture for 13 years. She was routinely beaten and fed scraps.

In a court of law she was awarded 120,000 for her troubles. Sounds nice hey? Not really. She has horrible panic attacks, cant sleep etc.

Why? Good question for another topic

123chader,

I see you are fairly new here. We are an all inclusive group at OFC. Opinions are not only welcome but encouraged, trolling isn't. That post you made was not very well thought out. We have all pushed the "post" button when we probably should not have. Man oh man, that comment was beyond delicate, it borders on racist. No need to respond to that post M2B2, none what so ever.

I think I will go to the Pet Store in Cayuga tomorrow and buy a few goldfish, then I can make a fishing report.

edit, actually you are not new here 06' start date. Just don't post much.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

123chader,

I see you are fairly new here. We are an all inclusive group at OFC. Opinions are not only welcome but encouraged, trolling isn't. That post you made was not very well thought out. We have all pushed the "post" button when we probably should not have. Man oh man, that comment was beyond delicate, it borders on racist. No need to respond to that post M2B2, none what so ever.

I think I will go to the Pet Store in Cayuga tomorrow and buy a few goldfish, then I can make a fishing report.

I realize that. I reached out via pm as well. You know, be friendly. Some people mean no ill will, just ask an honest question.

Sometimes its just good people with a lack of understanding. Ill take it that way till im proven wrong

I myself have lost a truck that ended up burned on the rez but I doubt that this boat ended up there. More than likely it will end up parted out somewhere in another barn and sold. I really hate thieves.....