The 65 Plus fishing licence.

Bluegill

Does this province turn out any politicians that don't come out of teachers college? " I gots the tar nice n hot Thelma so you best be pluckin dem chickens sos I can introduce this Mauro character to a smidgen of the pain we in Ontarioz been feelin since him and his lots got in power" . Optional? What a "DICK" move to even suggest this to those who have already blazed trails and paid their far share.

Edited by moxie

Is that teachers college remark supposed to be a Harris joke or something? I don't understand the need to bash teachers for no reason...

If this is the path this thread is going down then lets be honest here... Every party is filled with its share of crooks who don't care. Liberal, Conservative, NDP, Green...

Is that teachers college remark supposed to be a Harris joke or something? I don't understand the need to bash teachers for no reason...

If this is the path this thread is going down then lets be honest here... Every party is filled with its share of crooks who don't care. Liberal, Conservative, NDP, Green...

They're easy and very expensive targets who have the collective power to change education in Ontario instead of failing to educate our children while continuing to ask for more money at every turn for absolutely any reason. Then when they are lied to by those that they voted for they punish us and our kids . Thats why. I got more if you want it.

What I think has to be done is when you vote you choose independent. someone attached to no political party what so ever. all the parties act the same way when they get in power. Lies corruption and big fat expense accounts. Tow the party line or your out who cares what your constituents want. All the parties will tell you not to vote for independent so maybe there is a method to my madness.

They're easy and very expensive targets who have the collective power to change education in Ontario instead of failing to educate our children while continuing to ask for more money at every turn for absolutely any reason. Then when they are lied to by those that they voted for they punish us and our kids . Thats why. I got more if you want it.

Perfect example of a child left behind. Damn teachers, what did they do to you?

Fishing was MUCH better when residents didn't have to possess a fishing license.

Yeah, we got shafted on that deal. The licences were supposed to provide extra funding for fisheries. Now, the MNR gets less funding then they did before the licences were brought in.

Actually they don't. Do you know how many superintendents have never taught in a classroom, yet come in and tell the teachers they need to do more work and less play etc. Teachers are like the nurses of the education system, and nurses have so much power right? If it is such an easy job to teach 30+ kids who have no respect for you because parents like you only bash them without trying to understand their current situation, then maybe you should try being a teacher, I bet you wouldn't last two weeks before you hit a kid who throws a book at you for no reason...

Sure there may be a couple of bad teachers, but I have never met one who took out a bad government job on me. The last strike was only to try and uphold democratic collective bargaining rights and they lost part of their pension and all of their sick days they had since accumulated. But Whatever Moxie, all teachers are cruel monsters who are only out to destroy our kids futures right? lol Frankly, I don't understand why everyone teams up on teachers while Senators are getting cash handouts of twice their annual salary... I mean lets look at where the real problems in our governments lay Moxie... thanks for the insults though.

Besides, this is a fishing board, so if you want to bash people's professions go find another board in my opinion, or keep it to fishing and fishing politics please.

Until there is accountability there will never be honesty.

Cliff, you are feeling better! there is NO honesty! I have been running my family for 45 years in the black, sometimes close but we made it! Why can't they live within their means?

Not a good lot in them . . . They will get their amazing benefits and leave us out in the cold.

And this post will be locked :)

When I was a kid the teacher was allowed to hit you for throwing a book at him.. and you NEVER did it again.

Wayne, you are a hoot? We pushed a teacher out at Albion Hills when he suggested we play fight, he got a black eye! My grade 4 teacher hung me on a coat rack, when we had coat room , 1962.

My grade 2 teacher hit me with a yardstick because I wasn't proficient in English. Just arrived from Italy in the last six months. B****.

Since 1993 I have edited / read every Ontario Tourism publication . And other thousands of advertising and publications including the G20 Report! I'm the only person outside of governement that was given the privilege, May my grade 2 two teacher RIP.

When a topic gets derailed such as this one did, the Monitors should remove ALL threads that do not relate to the topic. If a person wants to interject a change, then start a new topic.

Thank You

Regards,

Snowball

P.S.

Being a Senior do I pay or not?

I didn't want a political discussion.
Just interested how many seniors were willing to spend some money, e.g. for stocking more fish.
So obviously nobody bought that license?

I didn't want a political discussion.

Just interested how many seniors were willing to spend some money, e.g. for stocking more fish.

So obviously nobody bought that license?

When you reach our age and have PAID those kind of taxes for 40+ years the least that they could give back is a free fishing licence!

I have Personally stop paying it. I can buy fish when I need it for much less. I don't think our fees are going towards our fishery management, and neverv has.

If I'm going to donate to stocking or conservation, I'll donate the money to organizations and clubs that actually do what they promise. Lot of clubs out there running successful stocking programs. At least you know the money won't be squandered.