Jaw Jackers at Cabelas? Not for long?

misfish

Terry although I agree with you it doesn't always work out that way.

I remember a couple years back someone harrassing me because I was still fishing off IBP because I already caught 2 whities. I was told I could no longer keep fishing as I already had my limit. Didn't matter I was targeting lakers.

Too many think they can police things themselves instead of making a call to the authoritites.

true enough

but I don't think Brian was misleading, he was repeating what a ill informed CO told him or possibly there could be changes for 2015

but I don't think Brian was misleading, he was repeating what a ill informed CO told him or possibly there could be changes for 2015

I don't think his misleading post was intensional but it was misleading.

As for changes in 2015 I doubt it due to the fact the ministry actually clearifing recently what defines a spring loaded device.

Brian this is the second forum (that I know of) you have started this same basic post based on your misinformation.

My fear is someone will believe you and harrass someone who is complying with in the law based on your misinformation.

May not be a pretty site and could also get them charged for interfering with someone legally fishing.

It came from the horses mouth. What can I say. I asked the guy thats suppose to know,YES?

So I will say he mislead me,but I will not buy, as I dont need it,nor would use it. A nip rig would work just as well IMO,but from threads pasts,this was a debate. So I asked like I said.

Edited by Brian B

I remember a couple years back someone harrassing me because I was still fishing off IBP because I already caught 2 whities. I was told I could no longer keep fishing as I already had my limit. Didn't matter I was targeting lakers.

Too many think they can police things themselves instead of making a call to the authoritites.

Exactly what I would tell anyone that wanted to tell me I was breaking the law. Here,use my cell,make the call.

Terry although I agree with you it doesn't always work out that way.

I believe you could continue targeting and catching whities as well, you just had to release them.

Here's the scoop:

NO, I came out of a bush early because I had a meeting, still 45 min of daylight, MNR TRUCK PARKED AT MINE,,, then he asks me to do a survey ,,,,,,,,,,,when I'm done it he says sorry to tell you this but I have to fine you its now after shooting light... bow case 30 feet away in my truck..... 25 to life for what almost happened next....lol

Here's the rest:

The ticket was a few years ago, and was given to me by OFFICER Beavers,, can't remember his first name but will not forget his last...lol
He's done this type of thing to few locals,, But haven't seen him around for a while, MAYBE SOMEONE BONKED HIM?

I just read on another forum that CO Beaver is still with the MNR in the Barrie/Orillia area.

So anyone in that area, should be mindful.

Good to know!!!,find it hard to believe retail stores would be able to sell a product and not be able to use it?. Especially designed for ice fishing?.I'm sure stranger things have happened..

Convenience stores sell drug paraphernalia that's apparently illegal.

How about those washer fluid squirters you see on some car hoods with red or blue lights...illegal to use, my bro received a ticket.

Marijuana seeds? They become illegal once germinated meaning legal to buy, illegal to use.

E-cigarette juice containing nicotine is an illegal product, yet people sell and buy it.

It's illegal to sell ear candles in Canada, yet may health stores continue to sell them.

I'm sure there are a ton of illegal products out there being sold daily.