tb4me

I thought we went over this before...don't call doood...lol

Sorry Bill but typing silly comments is so easy to do on this thread...because as you know there is so much ammunition!!!

Dude, it's dude, not doood.. LOL! It would be nice if the posts co-operated tonight!

Can we please fire Romanak? Now he's trying to say it's Reimers fault he got run over for sticking his head outside the blue paint.

I can't stand the SportsNet announcers, just horrible. Lots and lots of chances tonight! Would have liked to see at least one point out of this game. Too many posts!

Can we please fire Romanak? Now he's trying to say it's Reimers fault he got run over for sticking his head outside the blue paint.

if I recall Reimers has been hit at least 4 times in the same fashion as tonite hit...just a suggestion but perhaps he might think about getting his blocker/arm up to protect himself.

bill, its dooood. we've already been through this with brian lol.

team canada won, huge bonus!

and my son played tonight and that new stick I got him but talked crap on, netted him 4 goals and 3 assists tonight hahaha

incredible! must be a natural. Will we see him in a team canada jersey one day?

incredible! must be a natural. Will we see him in a team canada jersey one day?

wouldnt that be something! tough to tell hes only second year peewee. hes always been pretty good but his hockey sense and confidence rose soo much this year its night and day difference.

My lil sister might one day play for the women, that would not surprise me. shes one heck of a hockey player and shes being heavely scouted

either or would be awesome!

Some interesting news out today..It would appear the Uncle Leo is making his return tonight..He was on a line with Santorelli and Holland this morning in Boston.Lets hope he can make a difference..Hopefully his return isint too early. Also should note no Robidas yet again, Holzer will take his place
Happy New Years to all ONC Hockey fans..Go Leafs and Canada Go!

Some interesting news out today..It would appear the Uncle Leo is making his return tonight..He was on a line with Santorelli and Holland this morning in Boston.Lets hope he can make a difference..Hopefully his return isint too early. Also should note no Robidas yet again, Holzer will take his place

Happy New Years to all ONC Hockey fans..Go Leafs and Canada Go!

I really hope he's back! I think the boys miss him more then they realize. He's a sparkplug out there and gets everyone else going! Can't wait for the Junior game either! Great day for hockey!

I really hope he's back! I think the boys miss him more then they realize. He's a sparkplug out there and gets everyone else going! Can't wait for the Junior game either! Great day for hockey!

He was just cleared for contact and taken off IR its a go..Hope its not to soon...