tb4me

Komarov has practiced with the team, but hasn't been cleared for contact. Once he is, he'll be dressed for game time.

your right Bill he has but key word was "full Practice" as he sat out most drills.That tells us he is still experiencing concussion symptioms

Reims is awesome,little streaky I admit,great second goalie for sure.If that was to happen let's get a couple good defencemen that can move the puck and get that shot count down by maybe 20?Is that to much to ask?.I think not IMO.That should now be their biggest concern.

Edited by davey buoy

your right Bill he has but key word was "full Practice" as he sat out most drills.That tells us he is still experiencing concussion symptioms

The fact that he can exercise without having headaches is a very good thing. Like you said, I'd guess 1-2 weeks and he'll be back in full force.

I also wouldn't trade Reims, when Bernier gets cold he's the guy I want in net. I like the team as is, Dion and Franson have been playing some great hockey as of late.

Edited by BillM

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=745935

The Toronto Maple Leafs announced Sunday that the team has recalled goaltender Christopher Gibson from the Toronto Marlies (AHL). Jonathan Bernier will miss tonight’s game with flu-like illness and is not showing any signs of the mumps at this time. In addition, forward Leo Komarov has been placed on the seven-day injured reserve (retroactive to November 29) and the club’s active roster now sits at 23 players (13 forwards, 7 defencemen and 3 goalies). Gibson, 22, has appeared in 17 regular season games with the Marlies this season, posting a record of 6-9-2 with a 2.52 goals against average and 0.919 save percentage. The Karkkila, Finland native has yet to play an NHL game. Gibson was originally drafted by the Los Angeles Kings in the second round (49th overall) during the 2011 NHL Draft.
Edited by DRIFTER_016