tb4me

Anything is better then McDavid going to Buffalo or Arizona. I'm glad Toronto kept their 4th pick!! It's going to be a killer draft, all kinds of talent. Although I don't think McDavid is all that happy to go to Edmonton.

I can't imagine he would be. He didn't look too happy after the order selection was done.

Ahhh the city of edmonton.

No lie its a complete hole.

Ive lived there and hated it

Its like a bigger thunder bay

I actually liked Thunder Bay. They actually let you keep your walleye. Edmonton, not so much.

As a sportsman, Edmonton was rough, as an explorer, Edmonton was rough. The Saskatchewan river was nice and the running and trail systems were nice.

I can't see Edmonton not picking McDavid. I could see Edmonton trading their pick to Arizona for the 3rd pick (to get Hannafin) and a bunch of other prospects and players.

Looking forward to tonight's Canucks/Flames match.

Friday's was great!!!

A good old fashioned line brawl ended the game...............................

And then the fans took over in the concourse!!!! :good: :good:

http://www2.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.aspx?Canucks%2B%2526%2BFlames%2Bfans%2Bengaged%2Bin%2Blarge%2Barena%2Bbrawl%2Bafter%2Bgame%2B2&id=528634

I am guessing game four will be a little more intense....I think the habs did a good job of staying focused...not sure how four officials on the ice missed the cross check to Subbans head...and personally I thought Karlsson`s hit was high hitting Beaulieu in the head!

The guy with the broken wrist looked pretty good a couple heavy duty slap shots some nice plays, hits...he is young I guess that helps with the healing process!!!

that karlson hit is as clean as can be, he hit shoulder to shoulder, the impact was so extreme that the momentum cause the rest of his body to subsequently also collide with karlson.

The refs didnt do the best job in that game, but at the end of it the better team won. We once again see that goaltending is about 60% of the equation. I can tell you Price wouldnt have let that OT winner in and that's the difference maker.

Id be surprised to see either goalies in Ottawa next year.

I think Montreal might actually sweep, Ottawa just isnt big enough to slow Montreal down, its going to take one of the big bruising teams to stop them and the way you will beat montreal is to keep them off the score sheet. I am not sure anyone in the east is capable.

Jesus Montreal should be pretty happy about not having to play Winnipeg or the Ducks, everyone would have broken wrists then.

Edited by AKRISONER