tb4me

Montreal is too small and they have shown a chink in their armor in a few games lately.

This has been their problem the last 10 years, they go in like a bat out of hell, but by the 3rd round their turtlenecks get too salty and they fall apart.

Montreal will go deep but run out of gas, they cant play 4 rounds of playoff hockey its much to physical.

See the tampa Bay lightning for the exact same problem.

Lets get serious though guys, do we honestly think any team from the east is going to beat any team from the west at all? lol not a chance.

Edited by AKRISONER

You hockey experts are right...Montreal should just concede right now.....second in the league with 90 points 1 behind the ducks with a game in hand...they have no chance.... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: The playoffs is a new season and anything can happen...but I like our position better than the ones doing the chirpin....

You hockey experts are right...Montreal should just concede right now.....second in the league with 90 points 1 behind the ducks with a game in hand...they have no chance.... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: The playoffs is a new season and anything can happen...but I like our position better than the ones doing the chirpin....

youre right, i wont be playing in the playoffs this year, and neither will you :)

but seriously, the reason montreal hasnt won a cup recently is because of their lack of size.

Theyve got the goaltender and the scoring etc, but the playoffs being a different beast changes everything up.

Goal tending wins stanley cups, but you need the 3rd line guys that can score to win it for you.

Hope your right Bill, but my gut says Montreal. What I'm really hoping is a different team wins it this year. Hate to see LA or Chicago win. I'm going for any Canadian team that makes it except Montreal. Like to see Washington win. Just not too sure if they have the depth to go far.

Hope your right Bill, but my gut says Montreal. What I'm really hoping is a different team wins it this year. Hate to see LA or Chicago win. I'm going for any Canadian team that makes it except Montreal. Like to see Washington win. Just not too sure if they have the depth to go far.

LA is going to miss the playoffs...but

probably not i think they will still knock calgary off to the disappointment of many.

This might be the year that you see a shootout result causing a team to miss or make the playoffs (lame)

Ok muskymatt, serious question. You are the coach of the sens. Who do you start in net against Boston?

Anderson or Hammond?

Anderson! With Hammond close by. Remember, this guy is on a high right now, Hammond that is, sooner or later it's going to come back to reality.

At this time of year you have to go with the proven guys.

All said, riding a winning streak like Hammond has would not be a problem either.

Tough call!

You are right it is a new season so their 1st place means what then?

Wow Shanny benches Naz for 2 more games..interesting cause there are a few other guys I would made an example of first..However Naz did show up 20 min late the other day...lol
McWilliams makes his NHL debut tonight for the buds..