tb4me

Yup, you're still missing the point but I think it's intentional. The point was (before all the twisting started) that a top draft pick put into a poor environment (such as Edmonton or Toronto) is not likely to change a franchise. Crosby absolutely changed the face of the Penguins but he was exceptional and also put into an environment where he could excel (i.e. some solid veteran leaders on the team along with some young talent). I don't think Toronto is a 'fertile' environment right now.......'nuff said.

It definitely wasn't intentional on my end, but I am in agreement that a star player won't make any impact on a team such as Toronto or Edmonton.

As a Leaf fan I found the video insulting, repulsive, degrading, and extremely hilarious. I'm still laughing while writing this. lol

Considering who posted it and his right hand man commenting on it, I just ignored it...lol

Edited by tb4me

Sill will provide Leafs with some grit. The man likes to hit and he won't hesitate to drop the gloves.Long over due for the Leafs..We need one more now

I still liked the team that had the heartbreaker against Boston in game 7. Tough guys always make a difference..

Sekera to the kings for their first round in either this year or next depending on if they make the playoffs this year plus a prospect, pretty good deal for the canes considering sekera wasn't gonna resign and wanted a sizeable contract