tb4me

I also hope they tank, and berniers poor play actually gives the leafs an upper hand in contract talks so whatever, I can't say I like it but if the leafs can manage a top 5 in the draft (another center maybe) then hopefully that can help in a couple years

In all reality they won't be in the running for eichel or mcdavid, but if they could get Dylan Strome © or Noah Hanafin(D) those are two highly touted guys that either or could potentially be in their draft selection if they keep up their ways

Edited by Lucas F

I also hope they tank, and berniers poor play actually gives the leafs an upper hand in contract talks so whatever, I can't say I like it but if the leafs can manage a top 5 in the draft (another center maybe) then hopefully that can help in a couple years

In all reality they won't be in the running for eichel or mcdavid, but if they could get Dylan Strome © or Noah Hanafin(D) those are two highly touted guys that either or could potentially be in their draft selection if they keep up their ways

Bernier is an average NHL goalie and that just won't cut it with a team that can't or won't play defence...allowing 45 shots to a team the calibre of Arizona is pathetic!

lol it is funny that somehow ottawa is still behind toronto in the standings.

I watched the game last night for the first time in about 8 games, and its obvious that you need to blow it up.

Its just so hard to watch guys painfully lose like that to god awful teams. Like the long goal yesterday, that kind of stuff just shows how bad it really is. You can tell they are having a hard time playing hockey and enjoying it at this point. I am sure the millions of dollars makes the blow a bit softer, but at the same time, you are a public figure, and I am sure it hasnt been nice walking around town lately.

At the end of the day, lets hope they dont win another one till next year. McKenzie listed his top 10 prospects and there are some pieces (big centres, big defencemen) that would be great to acquire. Stay away from the hot shot wingers though Shanny!

I sympathize with all the long suffering Leaf fans out there especially my OFC brethren I truly do...that is why I will extend a gracious offer to jump onboard the Habs train...1 point out of first with 3 games in hand! Lol

There has been a Habs/Leafs rivalry between my oldman and I since I can remember! Let's just say he's having a great time so far this season, lol!

Lol your oldman is a wiseman Bill...and I am guessing he has already made the offer...

Nah he doesn't bust my balls too much, He usually calls me up and says 'What the @$ was he (pick any random player from the Leafs) doing that for?!?!?'

Just when you thought the laffs couldn't get any worse, they upped their suckedness. A goal from your own blue line??? Really???

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::w00t:

That was brilliant, and another loss :clapping: that's eight in a row. I bet you laffites are pretty happy Buffalo is in the league eh? bahahahahaha

Only they have a worse record than the laffs. But there is always hope laffites, you'll catch them sooner or later :worthy::worthy:

I almost feel sorry for you, almost! :whistling:

The only team I feel sorry for are the Sens, who even after this EPIC collapse by the Leafs, STILL can't get ahead of them in the standings.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I think the Sens define the term 'SUCK'

Oh, don't get me wrong, I have little hope for my Sens this year. That freeking sieve Lehner is over 4 goals a game average in his last 4 games. And he's supposed to be the future????? :wallbash: Paaalease!!! :stretcher:

We do have 4 games in hand on the laffs so I'm pretty sure being only one point behind we'll pass the laffs at some point. But you never know now that Anderson is hurt...AGAIN!!!! :angry:

Regardless, the laffs keep on making highlight reels for all the wrong reasons. That's a successful season in itself for me :rofl2::w00t:

Lowest scoring month in the history of the franchise!

Bwahahahahahahahhaa :clapping:

way to go laffs, suckedness takes another notch up the bar!

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: