Sat salmon

Gnote

Went out of the bluffs sat and put in about 9hrs on the water. Fishing was hit and miss, bait was nowhere to be found but we kept searching until we hit some fish. Caught three majors on flies and meat anywhere from 120-330 feet of water.

00D9381D-80D2-4F51-BCC4-B98EABC8EB8B_zps

73D0AFE3-16B0-4D9A-9BE4-228DA3E835A4_zps

A7B7E934-13FF-4457-A847-E663D50A9BE1_zps

Last fish was pushin 30, snapped a rod holder on my rigger when it took off!

Edited by Gallie

any salmon from pier yet??

For sure. We did awesome last night off the pier in port credit. Glow spoons produced 9 mature kings from low to upper 20's pre & post dusk. Heading back tonite. Stop by and say high. I'll be the guy with the family bag of marshmallows. Lots to share ;)

Nice Kings there Gallie. Thx for posting.

Edited by pikeslayer

For sure. We did awesome last night off the pier in port credit. Glow spoons produced 9 mature kings from low to upper 20's pre & post dusk. Heading back tonite. Stop by and say high. I'll be the guy with the family bag of marshmallows. Lots to share ;)

Was that you? Shoot man, I was the guy just down from you with the Coleman stove going. After you left they turned onto foam rubber ear plugs in a big way. We got six and the last one broke our net.

But sorry for the threat hijack, all. Gallie ... very nice fish. That last one is a tank.

Edited by Craig_Ritchie