If they don,t catch fish,I can use them as Christmas Ornaments

misfish

A while back I asked about making worm harness,s. It sure is addicting once you get started. Getting the hooks to stay straight was a bit of a challenge at first,but when Mike Borger posted a you tube clip,it was pretty simple. :clapping: I dismantled all the ones I had previously made and started over.

I sit and play poker on line and rig the hooks up first. Once I have a string of 20 or so,I start the beads and blades. Funny how fast I can make them up/ :clapping:

If they don,t catch fish, our Christmas tree will be well decorated this year. :santa:

I have been looking for some different beads and blades,but I,m working with what I have for now.

The blades and beads I am interested in, are, diamond sparkle flat black blades and black pearl beads. If anyone has a source,please advise.

Any hoo, a sample of some of what I have created. Ya I know some of you don,t use double blades :P:D . I have a vision for a triple willow leaf harness. Might have some blades this weekend. My buddy is looking to see if he has some.

I really like this one.

wormharness009_zpsbc3ff691.jpg

wormharness006_zps405ea227.jpg

wormharness005_zps015301b6.jpg

wormharness004_zps0d927c00.jpg

wormharness003_zps8bfb3048.jpg

wormharness002_zps0035f166.jpg

Think I know what to make for the next Tyler fishing event. I should have about 10 bags of 5 or more by then. :w00t:

Do yourself a favour and run a single blade with a few (maybe 2) beads and a nice sturdy hook below a float this fall. Might be surprised :)

BTW, I have no doubts a few hungry eyes will chomp down on those things, nice work man.

Edited by BillM

Thanks fellas.

I think I have some spare willow leaf blades somewhere. I'll have a look when I get a chance.

Rob if you do,that would be great. Just pm and I can come by and pick up. Thanks alot.

look sweet. I paint an average of 2000 blades a week. as for tying a harness ferget it.. I see blades in my sleep lol.

Outlaw,are they for personal use? Would you be willing to sell some?

Do yourself a favour and run a single blade with a few (maybe 2) beads and a nice sturdy hook below a float this fall. Might be surprised

HMMMMM We,ll have to talk more so you can show me what you mean. Interesting.