Cabelas Grand opening Flyer

farsider

Likely don't need big sales to get people in the doors at first.

Yeah, I'll wait until it gets down to $199 before pulling the trigger, that or the BPS brand, whatever works it's all the same.

After looking at the ad, I am a bit perplexed....

I see was prices.... And now prices....

There never has been a was in Barrie for Cabelas... Only a now....

So what are they basing this deceptive pricing method upon?

Other markets? The US?

Seems senseless to me, and deceptive for the consumer in my eyes.

I get it is new... But is little more then a rebrand to what already exists here.

I am not compelled.

G

Edited by Gerritt

if you go with the bps brand, take a long hard comparison look between the 100mph suit and the pro qualifier suit.

there are big differences in quality, and yet, the 100mph suit is more money.

Steve, you like the Pro Qualifier better then the 100mph suit? I haven't looked at both closely yet, but it's time for some decent rain gear.

That is their Grand Opening sales flyer??? How disappointing. And all that anticipation. With Le Baron's occasional no tax events and Sail's 15% off sales that occurs thru out the year, I think I'll be spending my money closer to home.

yes, I sure do.

put one in each hand, and go over each detail by detail. number of stiches. types of flaps. look beyond the decals and at the quality.

the pro qualifer is actually quite a bit better than the 100mph gear.

the 100mph gear is lighter however.

Steve, you like the Pro Qualifier better then the 100mph suit? I haven't looked at both closely yet, but it's time for some decent rain gear.

I like the Pro Qualifier suit way better too.

Also bear in mind I can get you a deal on the suit I was wearing on the White River fly in.

Edited by Mike Borger

I like the Pro Qualifier suit way better too.

Also bear in mind I can get you a deal on the suit I was wearing on the White River fly in.

I forgot to try on that suit... I completely forgot about that.

Great! I just bought the Guide Suit at Cabella's. What is the Pro Qualifier. Tags are still on...talk to me lol

Pro Qualifier is from BPS. The Guidewear stuff from Cabelas is good stuff. I wouldn't go returning it to be honest.

I bought the Cabelas rain suit a few years ago when they had a great deal. Zero complaints about the quality.

Just watch out if you are ordering online because at Cabelas midnight black is blue/black. So if you're ever out on the water and see a guy with a red rain jacket and blue/black rain bib on it's likely this guy.

no need to return Linda.

the guidewear will be good, i'm very sure.

just pointing out that at bps, the "cheaper" outfit (only by like $30 bucks, but is cheaper) seems to be of better quality.

not often is the cheaper version a better version. not as flashy, not as popular. but better quality.

have a great trip Linda!

Oh my,,,,,,,,REALLY,,,,,Thats it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, <_<:unsure::huh:

Hope they have my favorite yum tube. Thats about the only good deal I see. Oh well. It will be a place to hang on non fishing days.

Edited by Misfish