My brother died....OFNer Eddyk

lew

Geez Lew, I couldnt be more sadder! So sorry for your loss and your families... I have three brothers and I just couldnt imagine losing one of them! Please be strong today as you always have been and use your faith in God to get you through this tough time.

So Sorry to hear Lew, my deepest condolences. I hope his suffering wasnt too long or too painful.

No words can adequately share the loss you feel, your pictures however are something to help you remember and share the joys you shared with him. Cherish them.

Looking forward, I am sure that every minute in your boat will be a minute spent with them all and every strike and every follow will be shared and watched upon and cheered by them.

This lifes a funny thing Lew ... I wonder how or when or even if it will ever all make sense

geez, i just joined this forum, and I don't know you or any one else here, but I am taken aback by this post...i feel for you...i have a brither too and I couldn't imagine losing him...

my sympathies to you and your family...

courage,

PP

Edited by Poachers Paradise

Awww Dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was conversing with Ed through pm's just last month, April, about the Masters Tournament, know how much he enjoyed golf. But he did not tell me about this.

I am so sad now.

Condolences Lew, and all the Knighton family. My thoughts are with you all.

Dang Lew, I can't tell you how sorry I am, your post is a wonderful tribute to a great man. He will be missed. I hope your mom is ok, nothing can be harder than losing a child I'm sure, no matter how old/young they are. I only met her the once Lew, but my thoughts are with her too.

Take care Lew

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr

So sad, very nice tribute from you Lew. Having been through the same thing in the not too distant past with my sister I feel your pain. All the best to you and your's and Ed's family...

Take care,

Craig