Be Afraid!!!! :O

DRIFTER_016

And that's why I always spool power pro...just n case a super predator hits my berkley bait while i'm back trollin with my Merc Motor and Crestliner boat and stayin at the Best Western and gettin my Tim Horton's coffee on my way to the launch tryin not to spill anything in my Dodge Ram with the Sportsman edition storage lockers but luckily I've got Yokohama tires for greater stability.

WHAT THE FRIG EATS A 3 METRE SAHARK!!!!!!!!

Very interesting. Watching the video I was hoping the super predator would show itself boat side and eat the shark.

You would think the shark would have the speed to elude most whales. Is a giant squid capable of eating a shark that size?

Another Great White shark ate it........ stomach temperature of Great White shark is reportedly 13 - 25 F over ambient, so 46F to 78F change in temperature could make sense.

Orca does not make sense since the inner temp of these whales looks to be 97.5 to 100F.....

Sperm whale I don't think eats something this large.

Burt :)

Orcas are known to kill great whites. I would place my bet on the suspect being an orca, or a group of orcas.

I agree, I've seen a nature show..showing a pod they call it? take on a Great White by ramming it on the side.

What eats a 3m shark... a 5m shark.

I had a 2m reef shark make some real close approaches to myself and my son when snorkelling last winter down south....a 2m shark doesn't sound too big on TV but looks HUGE when it is coming in at you for the 3rd time getting closer each time.... we got out of the water!

Sharks aren't just predators they are in the food chain too.... Again anything could have knocked the tag off and a friggin mackerel could have eaten it if it was shiny. I don't think the people tagging it did to many stress tests to see just how attached the tag was ( I know I would saying HEY BOSS on WORRIES that tag is IN THERE really good, now can I get my 8.25 an hour LOL)