I've got Muskie fever

SuperDave

Can't wait for Saturday will be fishing Pigeon Lake for muskie opener. Then possibly a day trip to LSC next week... followed by a week long trip to Ottawa for my first crack at the mighty Ottawa river. Bring on Muskie season! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Had a heavy one on last week jigging for eyes on Pigeon.

Couldn't budge her as she circled the boat. No head shake. Didn't see her

Then she released the smalley on the hook.

The bass was in bad shape.

Hope she's around on the weekend

I am spending 4 days on the tri lakes with a bunch of buddies chasing ski's. guiding trip june 20 on lsc as well! followed by 3 guided days on LOTW in july and then a guided trip in September with Mike Rousseau on the st. Lawrence.

going to be an awesome year on some new water

a guided trip in September with Mike Rousseau on the st. Lawrence.

Mike and I fished together on the Larry a couple years back.

Fun guy to fish with and you'll have a great time.

I almost never fish the Kawarthas anymore so I probably won't be chasing any muskies till I'm on Nippissing the week of June 21st.

I hear ya Lew. It's a once a year thing with a few of the boys from MCI. Just a great way to spend opener with good fishing buddies and a few brewskies. I spent enough time there in the early years and have moved up to the "trophy waters".

I live right in the heart of the Kawarthas Jack, but last year I think I only fished these waters maybe 3 times. Still makes for an enjoyable day around here but there's just too many small fish and I'd much rather catch one big fish than a dozen little guys.

Could not wait drove to Wisconsin _ Fishing Boot lake today - good luck on the season guys. Roaring Dan leave my musky alone. Lets get some picture up to make this a fishing site again!

I know where your musky lives, and may not chase her Sunday, unless it seems like there is a hot bite.

Cant wait too. Spooling up a few reels tonight, figure I'll limit myself to maybe a dozen baits and try them in earnest. I'll be on Chemong most likely, if anybody sees a 14 foot camouflaged eyesore, say howdy.