Totally NF - For the MMA guys

NAW

Sorry for the NF post.. But this video is wicked for an MMA Dad to watch....!

Maybe one day this will be my boy!! He's 20 months, and already hitting the bag..

That's pretty sad if you ask me, and I'm a big fan of MMA.

I can see your point. It's a bit scary training a young child to that high of a level. But these days, people are starting to train their kids to be pro athletes at younger and younger ages. It some sports, it's almost a requirement if you want to make it pro.

I teach martial arts to some very young children. Younger than the kid in the video (I think, I'm guessing his age at 4 or 5).. The most important thing to teach kids (well before you teach them anything like what's in this video) is to respect others, and to NEVER use the techniques unless it's life or death...

We make it very clear, if you ever use these techniques out of place, you're no longer welcome to train at the studio. I was taught the same way by my Sensei. I;ve seen many students get kick out of our studio because they where fighting in the school yard.

Edited by N.A.W

We make it very clear, if you ever use these techniques out of place, you're no longer welcome to train at the studio. I was taught the same way by my Sensei. I;ve seen many students get kick out of our studio because they where fighting in the school yard.

Yup,that was and is the rule today in alot of classes still..

That was something to watch Nick. You see that hand jump from the upper cut? WOW.

For a a kid that's 20 months old that's INSANE , unbelievable coordination , balance, and the ability to process instruction that rapidly. Talk about natural athletic ability.

Oh, this kid is at least 4 I think... Just a rough guess.

But still.. It's crazy to see someone that young processing things that fast. Its almost like they put part of it in fast forward...

Oh, this kid is at least 4 I think... Just a rough guess.

But still.. It's crazy to see someone that young processing things that fast. Its almost like they put part of it in fast forward...

Hahahah, just looked again.

Thought 20 months was a little strange ,

Still impressive though .