Plate Sticker Increase

nancur373

What percentage of your income is tax?

Why does the percentage keep increasing?

Does the increase get me something I was not getting before?

Ummm I ask the same about the percentage of increase from speculation on real estate and fuel, which in turn cause everything we buy to cost us more for less.

As for the cash grab at the MTO, I know about 20,000 pot holes on my commute to work where they could spend some of the increase LOL

Wanna pay less taxes , retire, more deductions, income splitting is great :clapping: , and the gas/tax you save going to work is monumental.

Yup, and every day is Saturday morning :D

Misspending and public sector pensions and perks ain't cheap you know. With an election looming I"m hoping everyone will remember what those corrupt lieberal mongrels have done to our great province for the last decade.

Edited because I was not allowed to use one of my favorite words to describe lieberals so Mongrels will have to suffice.

Edited by moxie

Yep, the new minority government will sure fix the messes of the old minority government.

Edit to add: And surely our plate fees will come down the day after the election.

Wow! That a boy Rob. Throw in the towel. That's the spirit!!!

Edited by moxie

No one likes to pay more for something. But it is more then a stretch to then turn that into getting rid of one minority government to magically fix the issues.

We need to move beyond the this party is bad therefore this party is good.

Wayne....think the increase was recent. my bday is feb 18 and for first time in my life went to service ontario early to renew (january maybe) and the the lady at the kiosk suggested I renew for two years when I said i only wanted one year....she said buy two years because prices were going up soon. I took her advice. ????

Anyone notice an increase in plate tags this year?

Just looked at mine. Car went from $75 - $90. Truck $135 - $197

Friggin' ridiculous.

Don't wanna do this Newf but "WHY YOU COMPLAINING NOW?!?!?! THIS IS OLD NEWS!!!!! WHINE TO SOMEONE THAT CARES!!!!!!!

Come on show me your stones. I worry about stuff that can be fixed.

Dear nitpicking frog. No matter how small I can assure you I'm doing my part. I'd be very interested in knowing what if any action you have taken.

Nice job editing. Cause nothing says passive aggressive like suggesting you've got something else to say but won't/can't so as not to cause the mods a headache.

The real whiners click the "Report" icon when dey feewings is hurt so draw someone else into your mind numbing web of :blahblah1:

No one likes to pay more for something. But it is more then a stretch to then turn that into getting rid of one minority government to magically fix the issues.

We need to move beyond the this party is bad therefore this party is good

Pointing out the obvious there rob. I never said it would fix the issues. I simply said I hope people remember at election time what this government has done. Unless we stand up together this will not end but until then we keep booting them in their a$$es. I'd rather have them running around exhausting all angles and scenarios on how to keep getting elected and instead focus on making the right decisions for everyone. Yearly elections? Thats a dime I don't mind paying. Wouldn't you rather they threw in the towel rob?

on a lighter note,

I'm pretty sure if Lew got in my face, I'd say "Sorry Sir" and get the heck out of there too

HAHAHA, thanks for the early morning laugh Chris :clapping: