Only in Alabama....

Gerritt

Hogzilla was PROVEN to be real.. they dug it up! albeit only estimated to be 800lbs judging by Skeletal remains... big enough for me!

they did DNA tests on Hogzilla and was a domestic farm pig and a wild hog cross... some sort of weird mutation ....now could those super hogs be having super piglets?

cant believe the size of it... but kid you not it is real.

Gerritt.

That hog was actually shot in the Anniston area, 20 miles from my house.

Nothing unusual about kids hunting with pistols around here, and the Feral Hogs are becoming a nuisance. There's no season or bag limit on them here. They're domesticated hogs that have escaped and turned back wild and sometimes crossbreed with wild hogs. They do alot of crop damage around here... the dang things eat like pigs!!! :rolleyes:

I still can't get past an 11 year old shooting a .50 caliber pistol.Thats a lot of kick for a youngun...

Joe

I still do not believe the size of the hog in the picture, but i can relate to shooting off a .50 calibre Casull(sp) handgun.

Got a couple of 35mm pictures around here somewheres of me lying prone on the ground just before firing it off, and the next pic is of me, "2 feet further back" after pulling the trigger.

That thing packs a punch, :lol:

I did not get the chance to fire off the Desert Eagle my bud had, the ammo did not arrive in time, DANG!!!!!!!

LOOK at the picture.. If hog is supposed to be 9 feet long- the kid must be 2'6" tall---just another tall tail. Why this is probally the same one Daniel Boone was a chasin wen he wuz a only 3. I got a bridge for sale that crosses Lake Erie. You can makes a lotsa monies a chargin tolls on this beauty... ONLY $19.95 TODAY---Last 1 I got for sale at thisin great price. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

LOOK at the picture.. If hog is supposed to be 9 feet long- the kid must be 2'6" tall---just another tall tail. Why this is probally the same one Daniel Boone was a chasin wen he wuz a only 3. I got a bridge for sale that crosses Lake Erie. You can makes a lotsa monies a chargin tolls on this beauty... ONLY $19.95 TODAY---Last 1 I got for sale at thisin great price. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I am a little perplexed by your statement about the kid being 2'6" tall. If you are trying the to estimate the size of the hog by comparing it to the size of the boy; then, the larger the boy the larger the hog and vice versa. A 9'4" hog would be 3.6 longer than a 2'6" person is tall. The same hogs length would be less than double the height of a five foot tall person (a more reasonable height for an 11 year old).

A hog that mad an 11 year appear to only be 2'6" by comparison would have to be much larger than 9'4"; not smaller as your post implies.