Bass Pro Fishing Classic. Who's going ?

tizfun

Was there today and I too was looking at the BPS pro qualifier suits.. Not much of a selection unless you're wearing sizes XL and up. Lot's on 2XL & 3XL. Spoke with a lady there and she indicated that they will be getting more in for the sale.. Sale prices are the lowest I've seen them since this store has opened.. You'll be saving over $100.00 on the complete suit.

That's a pretty good price... I usually take an XL, so we will see what they have...

I know Cabelas usually has their gore-tex rainsuits on sale too a couple times a year, and I have been told they are even better than the BPS ones. Anyone have any info on a date?

thanks

Pete

i might go to grab the Abu Garcia Revo SX, and some small lures for crappies and walleye, but sail also has no tax and 15 % off of everything right now so i might go there as well, looking for a spinning reel.

Sail has No Tax AND 15% Off??? Can you point me to where you seen that please.

I hate going its so over whelming i forget half the stuff i went for lol

Is the Curado for 115 a good deal?

not impressed with the bass pro spring sale flyer. Not really worth the drive down for me

same.wasnt impressed last year either,as a matter of fact last years was stressful,and the line at the reel counter was a joke! but the motorguide foot control bow mount trolling motor has me interested.