Win A Free Fly In Trip With Me!- PAID AD

solopaddler

My first question was .... "Who is Mike Borger, and why would I want to go fishing with him?"

I don't consider myself new, care to fill me in?

Ignorant I'm sure, but honest none the less.

Can I take my Father or Son or Daughter?

This is the best post on the thread.

I would love to go but rule 8 is in the way. Football schedule does not jive (not to mention my wife would lose her mind with my 3 kids lol)

Quote from Misfish:

Gezz bro, I can't help you out, I was in the work force at age 15 :D

Good job the figures weren't any higher, had to take my socks off, good job I have all my toes and fingers. 10X2 =20-5=15

Make this homer feel good Mike, did I get-er right. :good::D

My Quote tab doesn't work???

You got it Dave.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you willing to eat cheese dreams in order to up the Pepsi amount? How many hours would you be in the boat per day? Is a D.D. a good person to bring? Sounds like it has the possibility to be a good trip!

What's a cheese dream? I think I understand upping the Pepsi amount.

Hours in boat? Depends on weather really.

Who's D.D.?

It's guaranteed to be a good trip! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Mike:

I a self-designated honourary Ontarian. I have been coming north for 35 years, am a certified Neil and Gord fan (have seen both in concert numerous times), can fillet a walleye blindfolded, make my own harnesses, can name all the provinces and the PM, and am addicted to ketchup chips.

Does this count for anything?

Sincerely,

One groveling American....

Mike:

I a self-designated honourary Ontarian. I have been coming north for 35 years, am a certified Neil and Gord fan (have seen both in concert numerous times), can fillet a walleye blindfolded, make my own harnesses, can name all the provinces and the PM, and am addicted to ketchup chips.

Does this count for anything?

Sincerely,

One groveling American....

It counts for plenty in my eyes!

Haa ha you missed the most important thing poutine the worlds nastiest stuff ever made North of the border.

Art

I was prodded into a low carb diet a while back and I would kill for some poutine right about now.

No telling what I might do for a beer. :)

Sorry you will not convince me that stuff is good. Joe ran into town and got us a tray and the first 3 bites were heaven and the 4th one just hit me wrong. The 5th one was my last.

Art

Well it,s no red beans an rice,(still my fav) :clapping:

Sorry you will not convince me that stuff is good. Joe ran into town and got us a tray and the first 3 bites were heaven and the 4th one just hit me wrong. The 5th one was my last.

Art

Can't be any worse than the chili cheese fries they serve up in the States, or butter biscuits and canned gravy

Edited by bigugli