You know an election is coming when....

bigugli

I am absolutely stunned. The provincial PC party has started spammimg to drum up support. Twice this week I have received emails from the PC party looking for support, and more importantly funding.

Guess the economy has to be worse than we thought if the PC's are spamming to fund their election campaign.

got a letter from elections Ontario trying to get an update on our address and mailing information. funny since we send one in prior to each election and the wife and I got our sent to two different post office boxes. guess they don't really update the data after all.

I am absolutely stunned. The provincial PC party has started spammimg to drum up support. Twice this week I have received emails from the PC party looking for support, and more importantly funding.

Guess the economy has to be worse than we thought if the PC's are spamming to fund their election campaign.

Donate and donate often it is for a good cause.... :spam::rofl2: :rofl2:

Click the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the email and report it as spam.

Yeah, I clicked and reported the first one as spam, they used a second addy for their second pitch

These tories are as slick and as useless as the telemarketers from Mumbai

Edited by bigugli

For some Reason I have been being blasted by Justin Trudeau and his group..Some how they got my email address and they wont quit..I unsubscribed and sent nasty emails in return..Just gets ignored and the emails just keep on coming..Is this the guy that's favored to be our future Prime Minister? He wont stop his aggressive fundraising how the hell will he run this country the way we see fit....

For some Reason I have been being blasted by Justin Trudeau and his group..Some how they got my email address and they wont quit..I unsubscribed and sent nasty emails in return..Just gets ignored and the emails just keep on coming..Is this the guy that's favored to be our future Prime Minister? He wont stop his aggressive fundraising how the hell will he run this country the way we see fit....

Business is business and at least they're trying to get the word out regardless of the pie in the sky bull they're looking to sell. The lesser of three evils would be an option instead of sitting on my ass and refusing to vote. Those that choose not to should be ashamed as it is a freedom of choice that was bled for.

As far as this Justin kid goes he should stick to something he's good at and if someone has any idea what it is let me know what it is cause it sure isn't politics. All he shares with his late Pappy Pete is his last name and one look at the other side of the gene pool he was spawned from seals the lid on that coffin of debate for me. No nine inch nails needed unless the masses of unknowing and easily fooled, forever down looking generational unwashed vote for this boy. Votes for this political lightweight would solidify my belief that the Zombie Apocalypse is truly upon us.

No name calling here, simply an independent observation.

Business is business and at least they're trying to get the word out regardless of the pie in the sky bull they're looking to sell. The lesser of three evils would be an option instead of sitting on my ass and refusing to vote. Those that choose not to should be ashamed as it is a freedom of choice that was bled for.

As far as this Justin kid goes he should stick to something he's good at and if someone has any idea what it is let me know what it is cause it sure isn't politics. All he shares with his late Pappy Pete is his last name and one look at the other side of the gene pool he was spawned from seals the lid on that coffin of debate for me. No nine inch nails needed unless the masses of unknowing and easily fooled, forever down looking generational unwashed vote for this boy. Votes for this political lightweight would solidify my belief that the Zombie Apocalypse is truly upon us.

No name calling here, simply an independent observation.

Do have to agree with one sentiment. Those who enter politics in Daddy's footsteps tend to be incapable, inept, incompetent.

Should be interesting..The kid has the vote of the youth and every pot smoker in Canada..There will be a huge movement from the students of Canada he will get them to vote like no one has before..

You have a point . Not to worry though. I had a "movement" or three today and I do have to say they were common fair. The usual. Just like that kid and the hoards of dead eyed students that might vote for that silver spoon fed, never seen an honest days work, wouldn't know politics if it ran him over multiple times drama queen.

Once the Harpers and Mulclairs are done leading this kid into tripping over his own feet and making him stuff those feet firmly into his own mouth repeatedly even his dope hound followers won't be able to deny he is all but worthless in leading a high school band down a city block let alone this great country on the worlds' stage.

How much pot we talkin bout anyway? Cause with pot smokin comes munchies and that leads to more "movements". Doesn't it? Its all crap I tell ya, crap!!!!

hehehehe.

Edited by moxie

You have a point . Not to worry though. I had a "movement" or three today and I do have to say they were common fair. The usual. Just like that kid and the hoards of dead eyed students that might vote for that silver spoon fed, never seen an honest days work, wouldn't know politics if it ran him over multiple times drama queen.

Once the Harpers and Mulclairs are done leading this kid into tripping over his own feet and making him stuff those feet firmly into his own mouth repeatedly even his dope hound followers won't be able to deny he is all but worthless in leading a high school band down a city block let alone this great country on the worlds' stage.

How much pot we talkin bout anyway? Cause with pot smokin comes munchies and that leads to more "movements". Doesn't it? Its all crap I tell ya, crap!!!!

hehehehe.

Awesome...I laughed so hard...Good one

well, at least its not hitler harper.

Ill take harper over some of the back assward folks we,ve had in there before. Paul martin comes to mind. His decisions arent always right( by a longshot) but at least he is not a waffling, finacial disaster waiting to happen. As for trudeau, i used to smoke pot sometimes years ago and i would rather ram my truck into a bridge abuttment

Than vote for that tool.pick a side and stick too it man.

No he doesn't. :)

I gotta admit im impressed with your statement..Not to many would come on here and say that..As for Legalization and Trudeau's legalizing platform its eventually gonna happen vote for him or not. He will use it to attract more votes, that was my point. He has turned many heads..I don't support him but I don't support Harper..Honestly, im lost. i don't know who to vote for..Doesn't seem to matter who we vote in they ALWAYS turn out to be thieving loser bags that should be put in prison. Harper is just about the worst we have ever had. Again that's just my opinion

I have had all the robo call from the parties and for polling. The sad thing is there isn't going to a party or individual running who deserves anyone's vote imho... All of them have sold out the hard working people of this country...

I knew things were bad and after the meltdown getting worse for the common person, but when I saw a stat today that said 85 people own 1/2 of the worlds wealth it leaves little hope anything will change regardless of what autotron we vote in.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/world-s-85-richest-people-have-as-much-wealth-as-half-the-population-oxfam-1.1646911

Should be interesting..The kid has the vote of the youth and every pot smoker in Canada..There will be a huge movement from the students of Canada he will get them to vote like no one has before..

I wil believe it when I see it. Students are notorious rabble rousers who generally fail to show up when it really counts. Reliable as a poncho made of newspaper in a rainstorm! It is the grownups who vote on the basis of who is the handsomest and most personable, rather than on the basis of results. Those are the ones that will see little poo elected, and they are the biggest concern. As was mentioned above, one trudea was enough for this country, another one will see us straight into the toilet like the UK.

Edited by porkpie

Ouch!!! Guess you're smoking more pot than I do.

You need to smoke a lot more Moxie. Harpo is blowing smoke up your where it don't shine and you are buying it. Don't forget that when harpo was elected PM he was 45 or 46 and disappeared for a few days because he was terrified and anxious. He was put on a valium type of drug and came back to the public eye. Trudeau is too young or no experience? This would have applied to harpo when he won in 2006 but hey everyone ( 32%) voted for him LOL.

Politics on a fishing board?

Hate Harper all you want but he is the best option for us.... Look at the other parties leaders. I can tell a few of you support Mulcair. You were/are probably union ppl looking for added security but unfortunately we cannot afford that anymore. Why?

The leaders of the worlds largest economies forced forward a global economy that is erasing the middle class. It would of been a good decision, if we had other worlds to trade with! Its the worst thing for the planets longterm health and for countries, like Canada, that had a strong middleclass.

Trudeau only admitted to pot smoking as he knew it was recorded by someone and did so to take the shock and awe away from whomever has it. Granted it will get him some votes from young heads, if they remember when and where to vote. He will get a lot of new Canadian votes due to his father opening the door so wide. It is the ONLY reason he is going to be on the ballot. Imagine if he actually gets in!

I know Washington's and Colorodo's economies are currenty very high! hmmm.

I'd rather be fishing!

You need to smoke a lot more Moxie. Harpo is blowing smoke up your where it don't shine and you are buying it. Don't forget that when harpo was elected PM he was 45 or 46 and disappeared for a few days because he was terrified and anxious. He was put on a valium type of drug and came back to the public eye. Trudeau is too young or no experience? This would have applied to harpo when he won in 2006 but hey everyone ( 32%) voted for him LOL.

And we would have been so so much better off Dion or Ignatieff!!! :wallbash: