NF! If you could spend a day with a celeb. who is it?

GBW

I think a day with Johnny Knoxville would be hilarious, musically I've already met my favourite band (from Sweden In Flames) but I also think meeting the tragically hip or Gord Downie would be awesome

Lucky you! Great and original band.........."Soundtrack to your escape" has spent many an hour blaring thru my trucks speakers!! Cant tell you how many times ive listened to "My Sweet Shadow" on repeat lol

While were on musicians of this genre (sort of)........You may be the only one to recognize my picks:

Mark Morton (Lamb of God lead guitar)

Davey Havok (unusual frontman of AFI)

Adam D (Killswitch guitarist)

So I have been thinking of it from the day this thread was posted and its been hard to think of one. I have been torn like others here on celebs from the board, fishing world hockey music NASCAR and more. Like Brian just posted my father is my first choice but its for celebs not our idols or people we look up to that makes my choice so hard.

I guess I would have to say Pat McAfee he is the punter from the Indianapolis colts he is on the bob and Tom show and is funny has snot. He has such a willingness for life and a huge child like eagerness to explore every adventure he can that I think taking him out musky fishing would be crazy with excitement.

I have been lucky enough to share my boat and other boats with so many in the OFC family it has been a great time out there with them.

Like Brian just posted my father is my first choice but its for celebs not our idols or people we look up to that makes my choice so hard.

Since you put it that way,,

Dale Sr,if he was alive. Fun,outdoorsman. Fished and hunted..God rest his soul. :angel:

Jr would be next in line. Maybe after a days fishing,I could teach him how to turn right.LOL

Hey Manitou, I met the 1st guy from the Maytag ad's; Gordon Jump (from WKRP TV fame) and man he was one funny person! It was just a fluke and a 1 x 1 talk too.

Yeah folks the whole idea of the post was someone in the spotlight that you think you would have a great day with, learn something from and or teach them something.

So far the replies have been great so please keep them coming. For now I'm sticking with my answer from before... ;):P

Hey Manitou, I met the 1st guy from the Maytag ad's; Gordon Jump (from WKRP TV fame) and man he was one funny person! It was just a fluke and a 1 x 1 talk too.

Yeah folks the whole idea of the post was someone in the spotlight that you think you would have a great day with, learn something from and or teach them something.

So far the replies have been great so please keep them coming. For now I'm sticking with my answer from before... ;):P

hahah thats awesome! Honestly if i got my pick of celebrities it would be very hard. Bobby orr or stevie y, maybe steve vai or van halen, johhny depp or al pacino, dan marino or joe montana??? I have no clue? In fishing it would be gord pyzer or gussy

second lonely guy

In 1989, Jump replaced Jesse White as the highly recognized spokesman for Maytag. White had originated the role of the serviceman who feels lonely because the company's appliances are so reliable that owners never call for help.