Hello again

hockeyplayerz_14

Hey everyone, I know I haven't been on in a while but its safe to say Im back, Over the past 2 years I have been left with a lot of weight on my shoulders, but I feel like a lot of it is off, for those of you who don't know who I am, My name is Alex Mazzuca, I'm 19 from Vaughan, My father "Motion" was very active on this forum and loved each and every one of you, he would always tell me about all the posts and all the info you guys left him. He passed away 2 weeks after the OFC get together on nipissing in a tragic snowmobile accident. Over the 2 years he has left me with more than enough, as that winter went by I didn't do any ice fishing but as soon as all the ice was gone I pulled the boat out and in she went. Not knowing everything, asking people on opinions and options to service my boat because in the past the handy man my dad was, he made it look easy. Last ice season I got the quad out and by the end of the season I had everything planned out. The boat was back in the water again and now were at ice season. I feel like a new man going into this season cause last year for me was find what i had and go but this year is better planned with all the right gear and ready to go. I must say thank you to my mom for putting up with me every weekend leaving the house at 6 am to take the atv out on a frozen lake or the boat out, she worries, she calls about every 20 min but I know she does it to know Im safe, Im not stupid, i won't go out if i know its not safe. I just want to re introduce myself and hopefully see some of you again at the get together on the ice!

a8d72cac-b4e3-4c3f-8483-a01b760895e3_zps

Edited by fishman2202

Welcome back Alex. My offer to you will always stand. If you want to come fish Nipissing you can stay at my house with my family and we will take care of your food and accommodations. Just let me know when.

For those of you that don't realize how modest Alex is, he is a heck of an angler and he laid a beat down on all of us at the Nipissing gtg.

Blair

For those of you that don't realize how modest Alex is, he is a heck of an angler and he laid a beat down on all of us at the Nipissing gtg.

Blair

I'll second that statement.. He really did put on a bit of a show :worthy:

He was taught well!