Handlebarz are getting famous!

Ron

Mike makes awesome lures, his lotw special he makes custom for us is really unreal. He deserves every good review possible.

Anybody that has tried a Handlebarz lure can speak to its quality and effectiveness but your success in the past two years at Esox University has no doubt caught the attention of anglers outside our fishing circles. I suspect we're going to hear more and more about them in print, online and on television. The key to success will be through establishing credibility and name recognition.

Big thumbs up for Mike! Thanks for posting, Ron.

Thanks everyone I am so grateful for the growth of Handlebarz musky lures. It all started here with me just building lures for myself and passing them off to friends to use. then with slowpoke edging me to sell them in stores I have it a shot. Outlaw has been a huge influence on me and my family and I base my business on a lot of his teachings I just do what feels right and help out and give back as often as I can.

Ronnie thanks for posting this here I was extra excited when Gord sent me a email asking for pictures to use in the article. I gave him a few and let him decide what to use.

John Cowan you are just a machine with the double 10's and have dialled in LOTW the last issue of musky hunter was awesome to see with you winning the Canadian school of esox again with 8 of your 11 musky coming on Handlebarz.

I have the best support and family here on the OFC board you all are great.

There are some cool thing coming next year I can't wait to share them with you all when I am able to.

Cheers to you all

Yeah, I imagine at the Parker residence, Dana is going to have to get a contractor in to widen all the doors. Mike is gonna have a hard time gettin his head through em, it'll be so swelled! ha ha ha

Hey Mike,

Just don't forget us minor guys when you hit the majors! :whistling: Seriously, well deserved bud, well deserved.

Cheers, Ron...

Thanks Rizzo and Joey

Ron I know that's not going to happen as the two contractors that come down are always out fishing so no work is getting done. I will have to keep the swelling down LOL.

If it ever gets to a huge level which would be just insane I will never forget who has helped me along the way. I see it to often as this place has gained me a lot of my closest friends as we all share the same passion. Like any families this one can be dysfunctional we all have our squabbles but in the end were here for the same reason to share our passion for our sport.

BTW are you done with them silver shorter fish to come down soon Danna was wondering where her Sweetheart has been.