location of fish cleaning stations

redpearl99

Go down to Port Hope, find some guys from Quebec or some guys from eastern Europe, lol.. The next time they gank a big female with a marshmellow and a treble and are filleting it on the side of the bank ask to keep the roe, they won't want it.

Go down to Port Hope, find some guys from Quebec or some guys from eastern Europe, lol.. The next time they gank a big female with a marshmellow and a treble and are filleting it on the side of the bank ask to keep the roe, they won't want it.

Dont be so fast on that one Bill. They cure the eggs for consumption. I asked them for the roe,they said,we eat it.. Even watched a these guys clean a hen at the Angus cleaning station. They kept the head,liver and roe. Just threw the bones and fins and guts away.

Dont be so fast on that one Bill. They cure the eggs for consumption. I asked them for the roe,they said,we eat it.. Even watched a these guys clean a hen at the Angus cleaning station. They kept the head,liver and roe. Just threw the bones and fins and guts away.

Sorry man, I've seen to many of them on the Pine zipping fish, filleting them and throwing the rest into the woods :) Backpacks LOADED with fish... disgusting.

Being from Quebec and of Eastern European descent, can't help but to find this generalization to be quite racially offensive.

Usually the local-yocal 'whities' are leading the slaughter of these near dead black boots. Geez!

please stop posting in my thread if you're going to drag this off topic into a race argument.

I'm interested in the location of cleaning stations for the simple reason that I want to know where I can easily clean fish without having to mess up my kitchen. I don't have a tailgate and am not interested in looking for roe.

Being from Quebec and of Eastern European descent, can't help but to find this generalization to be quite racially offensive.

Usually the local-yocal 'whities' are leading the slaughter of these near dead black boots. Geez!

I think you should spend some more time on the riverbanks during salmon season.

please stop posting in my thread if you're going to drag this off topic into a race argument.

I'm interested in the location of cleaning stations for the simple reason that I want to know where I can easily clean fish without having to mess up my kitchen. I don't have a tailgate and am not interested in looking for roe.

So your plan is when you catch a fish to drive to a cleaning station so that you can clean your fish? Seriously buddy, clean them at home like everyone else.

They’ve evolved in Port Hope Bill...Now they’re slitting bucks looking for roe and leaving them on the ground :(

Ever consider one of these?

http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Camp-Cleaning-Table-Faucet/dp/B00AM23N3M

Set one up in the backyard, attach a hose and you’ve got a cleaning station. With gas at $1.30/L nowadays, it’ll save you from having to drive to Port Credit or Port Hope just to clean fish.

Edited by MJL

They’ve evolved in Port Hope Bill...Now they’re slitting bucks looking for roe and leaving them on the ground :(

Set one up in the backyard, attach a hose and you’ve got a cleaning station. With gas at $1.30/L nowadays, it’ll save you from having to drive to Port Credit or Port Hope just to clean fish.

That's quite the cleaning table Mike!,I could see a couple other uses for it as well.

That's a good idea, but I live in a small downtown toronto condo so there isn't any real room to even clean a fish on the tiny kitchen counter.

So i take it that port hope and port credit are the only close by cleaning stations?

Edited by redpearl99

port hope cleaning station is broke .. they still let you clean fish but idiots drag fish up and down river so the fish is covered in stones then they throw the carcass in garbarotor with stones, the garbrator cant do stones lol... also if some of you read the regulations for eating fish you would not be eating them, anything over 20 inches should not be eaten by woman and children under 15 and anything over 30 inches should not be consumed at all. and it is against the law to throw your fish over the side of boat or in the river .. and port hope just past by law stating if you get caught throwing fish on the bank or parts of it , you will be charged with littering

Open the garage door, put a scrap piece of wood on the work bench turn on rock 95 and start slicin' B)

EDIT: Sorry the above is what I do.

Is it the smell that bothers you or just the mess? Can't you just lay some newspapers on a kitchen table? Put a bowl of water for rinsing and a garbage bag beside you. As soon as you're done toss the newspapaer in the bag and chuck it down your garbage chute.

I find its more of a mess to batter and cook them then to clean them lol.

Edited by Governator