Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Insane that in 2 games he'll miss out on 66K !!!!

Imagine what guys in the baseball and basketball pull in making upwards of 25 mil a season!!!

2 games is fair, just wish the whole team would have played the Boston bears with that much intensity.... Instead he had to pick the smallest guy on the team. Lol

That`s his M.O ;)

There's been a lot of negativity this season with the Leafs. They've been decimated by injuries, have been consistently outshot, everyone seems to want drastic changes....

Yet their record after 31 games this year is exactly the same as it was last year: 16W, 12L, 3OT, 35PTS

This will be an interesting week to say the least, here's hoping they rise to the challenge.

If all goes well the Kings will be all goaled out when they show up at the ACC tomorrow night.

P.S. SENS LOSE!!!!! SENS LOSE!!!!!!!! :lol:

And at the hand of my lowly Sabres too. I get to see so few wins, that I'm watching the replay of the game again......and I've gotta be up at 5 :)

Why does it seem that every team that plays the Leafs, have a hate on for Dion? I have noticed that during scrums after the whistle, opposing players are always yappin at Dion. And it seems to be only Dion that they focus on.

Yah, I know he tends to "pick on" opposition teams smaller guys, but the hate seems to be rooted much deeper than that. Am I imagining this or has anyone else noticed this.

Just some Wednesday morning pondering is all...

HH

Why does it seem that every team that plays the Leafs, have a hate on for Dion? I have noticed that during scrums after the whistle, opposing players are always yappin at Dion. And it seems to be only Dion that they focus on.

Yah, I know he tends to "pick on" opposition teams smaller guys, but the hate seems to be rooted much deeper than that. Am I imagining this or has anyone else noticed this.

Just some Wednesday morning pondering is all...

HH

He's the captain and a key defender on the team. getting him to retaliate and off the ice for 2 or 5 minutes is a good thing if you are on the other team.

The same reason why people hate Chara, he's a bear to play against.

Bill, could see that potentially being the case, but I just don't get the same "vibe" against Chara, as I do with Dion.

Being ranked as the most over rated player by his peers seems to be more likely, but I can't help but feel that there is more to this then I am hearing.

At any rate, Dion gets what is probabaly a well deserved rest. I can't help but feel that tonights game is going to be ugly, for Leaf fans.

HH